Following my co-worker Cindy and getting lost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Following my co-worker Cindy and getting lost

Post by rosebush on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:26 am

Dreamed I met up with my friend Cindy at a neighborhood shopping mall near my childhood home. The plan was I was going to follow her to my childhood home. It was dark and I could see her tracks only in the snow. We were both driving buses. IRL we are both bus drivers.

I tried to follow the tracks but got lost and ended up way over in a NE section of town where my ex grew up. Realizing I was lost and feeling like I was late getting back to the bus station I started to panic and was going too fast, sliding all over the place. I ended up stopping for directions but when I got out of the bus I saw the bus take off with out me. I tried to catch it but realized it was impossible on foot. I saw the bus crash into several parked cars. I was embarrassed at the thought of having to explain to my boss what happened.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Following my co-worker Cindy and getting lost

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 am

Hello, Rose -

Hmmm...In real life, are you attempting to follow someone's example and it's doesn't seem to be working out so well for you? I'm thinking along the lines of following in someone's footsteps or going about doing something by the same methods that worked for them. Anything at all come to mind? Your last sentence makes me wonder if it's a spiritual-type pursuit, where if it doesn't work out you'll feel embarrassed and then feel an accountability to God?

You know, though...in the dream, while the end result may seem like failure (the bus getting away and crashing), look what happened just before and then during the crash: You stopped, and asked. And while the bus crashed, you were not on it when it did.

These are simply my thoughts. If this doesn't fit, please disregard.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:32 pm

You know Mark I am working with some church leadership that had a charlatan pastor that drove all the sheep away but a few. They are trying to re-establish. I'm very careful about checking for directions before I act.

In the dream this bus sort of has a mind of its own, doesn't it? They have been heavily searching out "how to do church," which is awesome, cause they are in the middle of much dissension -- multiple people each with their own idea of how to do church. One of the thoughts was that having a pastor head a church isn't scriptural. They gave me Ezek 34 and John 10. I do believe pastors are shepherds in the church according to what we see in the NT of the 5-fold ministry. I believe Ezek 34 is for probably the governing body of Israel at that time and God has not done away with shepherding for all time. The church hadn't even begun yet.

Anyway, my concern is that they are going to go on ahead without my prophetic input while I am seeking direction and they end up with another ministry crash. I'm sharing in part to hope prayerfully another disaster could be avoided.

Much appreciated.
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 am

rosebush wrote:In the dream this bus sort of has a mind of its own, doesn't it?

That was one of my first thoughts, but I wasn't sure if that was how you meant it, so I didn't want to assume. :)

What you said about them going forward without your prophetic input sure does fit the dream. We tend to view our cars as our own individual lives. Bus dreams, for me and some others, have been more about a collective effort...something bigger than ourselves. The symbolism just seems to line up with what's going on around you.

Most definitely, prayer is vital here. I will pray with you for the church's leadership.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:59 pm

I really appreciate your counsel Mark. I've been reluctant to get involved in this one for various reasons.

You're a real dream!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top