Swimming pool and assisted living home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swimming pool and assisted living home

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Lots of dreams these days, so I know God is speaking about things in my life at this very moment.

Dream:

In my dream last night I was with my Mom at an assisted living home (IRL there is such a place across the park from where my Mom lives). There was a swimming pool right when we walked in the building - I think I was trying to make out how deep the water was, but I can't remember what conclusion I came to. We went upstairs and my Mom said she wanted to look into buying a place on an upper floor - I felt that she wanted to use it for a rental property or as an investment. We started walking and I felt out of place, like people thought we were up to no good. I thought to myself ďwho cares, Iím going to walk with confidence anyway!Ē We saw a lady sitting down, so we asked her about the building. She said she had some pain and I said the pain was in her right hip. She asked how I knew that? My Mom said I have always known about things or something like that and I said "no, itís totally God, I have nothing to do with it." I told her I would walk with her and as I did I touched her hip. She was at her apartment door when she noticed her hip and entire torso had changed back to like it was when she was younger - the cane she was walking with disappeared at that time. I thought it was cool because everyone would see her change and wonder how it happened - she would then have a testimony to share with others about God's goodness and provision. My Mom and I walked back down stairs through the swimming pool room. The pool was really big, it was right at the door when you entered the room with only a small space to walk into the room. I thought it was really deep, but it was only 4 feet. I knew I could be in that depth of water (IRL I just learned to swim in shallower water last year, so I have more confidence, but I'm still timid of deeper waters). A man was lying face-up at the bottom of the pool so I asked my Mom if he was okay, he was because I could see bubbles. We walked out of the building and thatís all I can remember.

Thoughts? I'm a bit stumped!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swimming pool and assisted living home

Post by tbsmilesbig on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:12 pm

So, today my Mom informed me that her neighbor across the street is going to be put into an assisted living place!! A sale sign was put up today for her house! I immediately thought of this dream. God has a unique way of speaking to us about events before they happen.

I'm still stumped about the pool and the man lying at the bottom, but I had to share about her neighbor!!

Blessings to you all! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:16 pm

I just realized there is a connection between my Mom wanting an investment property in the dream and IRL the lady across the street selling her house!! Interesting symbolism!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:42 am

Hey, tbsmilesbig -

Just my thoughts, here. Since pieces of the dream are lining up in the natural for you, have you approached this lady across the street from you? There's been some signpost in real life that confirm that the dream is from God, no? Maybe...there's an opportunity with this neighbor where you'd be the instrument through with God brings healing and restoration to her - and then she's have a testimony of God's goodness.

I also wonder if this confidence you had in the dream will translate in taking some initiative in the natural with this woman.

As for the man at the bottom of the pool... I only think of someone who's "in over their head." They're not drowning, but they're still not in a good place.

Take Care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:54 am

It's funny you should mention approaching this neighbor, Mark! That was my EXACT thought earlier after I realized the dream was partially manifested!!

To be continued...

Blessings!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 am

I have approached people in the past, asking them if they would like for me to pray for them about physical ailments (I felt prompted by the Holy Spirit. Sometimes it took me a bit to step out, but once I did He always gave me the words to speak).

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top