Red and black color combination of a dress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red and black color combination of a dress

Post by rosebush on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:43 pm

I caught sight of a woman in a black dress with a red underlay to it. The feeling I felt was jealousy when I saw her. This dream took place in a man's home. My question is why would I see a picture of this woman with these colors/emotion in a man's home?

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red and black color combination of a dress

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Hmmm. Just a thought, but are you trying to win the attention of someone in real life? If this doesn't fit please disregard my comment. wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Hi Rosebush...Just a couple questions...do you know this man irl? Was there any qualities in the woman that you desire in your waking life?

I think of jealousy as a secondary emotion, rooting from competition or an insecurity. But on second thought, there is also a healthy jealousy as well (the kind God has for us, or the kind that a man and wife should to protect their covenant). Just some thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:12 pm

One more question...did the woman seem seductive?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Thank you SmilesBig and Daisy:

In the dream I already had the attention of the dream man in an inappropriate way, which I redirected him. In real life I tried to avoid the attention of this man, but God had called me into an unusual friendship with him for a time, so I had to get over my reluctance. He would be what I would call a ladies man for much of his life but who has embraced the gospel and given that up. Sin has strings sometimes that don't want to let go though.

You are very right about the observation of jealousy stemming from a deeper problem of insecurity and competition. I would guess that he would attract that same thing in a woman and it would turn into a big mess. I'm definitely not competitive, but I would feel insecure in a relationship with him. The woman I saw sort of looked like me when I was younger though. I only saw her for a second. The man had done a lot of work for me at my home very generously. I had asked God if I could pray for his spiritual house in return. I had many dreams, this was part of one, that told quite a tale. I did pray for him. I have seen many changes since we started working together. I figured I was just part of his healing process, behind the scenes. I never did figure out the part of this dream with the dressed up woman and the jealousy, other than I guessed his own issues may stir up likewise issues in women. It may be part of the "game." He is a very competitive person, somewhat insecure. I wouldn't want to get entangled with insecurity.

I wondered if the jealousy I was feeling was his jealousy about "the woman" or something else related to a spirit or ?

I had been concerned that maybe God will call me into a marriage with him, as I do have a promise of that, but deep down I had always hoped that wouldn't be and even had a dream where he wanted a kiss and I said no.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:35 pm

The woman was nicely dressed but not seductive.

In this living room I felt 3 different emotions at 3 different times -- first abandonment, then jealousy, then confusion.

I wonder if these are not the emotions he stirs up in his relationships, but they are his own primary issues.

Thanks for so much feedback!!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:41 pm

rosebush wrote:

In this living room I felt 3 different emotions at 3 different times -- first abandonment, then jealousy, then confusion.

I wonder if these are not the emotions he stirs up in his relationships, but they are his own primary issues.

This seems so interesting to me. It seems very possible. Thanks for sharing all this. I will be praying about this situation, and the things he could be struggling with. Maybe its a flag to pray against these strongholds for him. Just my thoughts...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top