reoccuring dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reoccuring dream

Post by Lisa4 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:28 pm

I have had about three or four dreams with the same theme, santa claus. In the first dream I was santa I was going down these stairs and in the basement was the sleigh. I was talking to my cats and dog and I was asking them if they wanted to go with me on the sleigh and they answered me saying no. So I touched my scarf and I was suddenly wearing the santa suit. My daughters and my nephews got into the sleigh with me and we took off to deliver presents. Then I landed the sleigh outside of my sisters house and told the boys that they couldn't go with me any longer because we were going across the ocean now. I told them for helping me they should hold out their hands and wish for what they wanted most for Christmas and it would appear. Then I took off again and woke up.

The second dream was more in depth. I dreamed that my family was in charge of Christmas. We had a bunch of land up in the northern part of the US it was protected and no one could enter unless they were part of the family.
Every 100 years the current santa and mrs santa would retire and the next in line would take over. It was my turn to take over. But in this dream The husband, I am single, was santa but what was more important was mrs claus. She kept the spirit of Christmas. Until you took over you had special gifts that were involved with Christmas. My oldest daughters gift was the weather she made sure that people had white Christmas'. My youngest talked to the animals. My nephews had just arrived to the correct age and had to discover thier gifts one could produce colorful Christmas deocrations and the other made the outside lights twinkle and shine. When it came time for the current santa, my mother and stepfather, to retire an angel would come down and give them their reward for keep the spirit of Christmas which was retiring to Heaven. Then I would be in charge of keeping Christmas with my husband for a hundred years.

The dreams are pretty much along the same line except only in the first was I santa in the rest I am mrs Claus and my families job is keeping the spirit of Christmas.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reoccuring dream

Post by pwilso512 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:27 pm

Do any of your family members (past and present) pastor a church? I'm not a dream interpreter, but it seems like there is a generational ministry in your family. It just may be your turn to take over the ministry. Your daughters and nephews will play a role in the ministry now, and you will pass the torch to them later. Eventhough you were santa in the first dream and mrs. claus in the others, you still had the leadership role in keeping the spirit of Christmas. Again, I'm not a dream interpreter. These are just my thoughts. Hope it helps a little.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa4 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:39 pm

My father was a pastor for a while. He still does a local radio program. It is an interesting take on it that I have not thought of.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top