High on a Mountain, with sea creatures below me, WARNING< ITS LONG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

High on a Mountain, with sea creatures below me, WARNING< ITS LONG

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:41 pm

I dreamed that I was on a high mountain top, doing something I needed to do. I knew whatever it was, the Lord wanted me to see or do and it was part of a process He was doing in me (I was excited about it). The air was clean and pure on the mountain and I knew there was nothing to worry about there. After I finished, I knew it was time to go back down. I realized the mountain was surrounded by water. It was salt water I knew because I could see large sea creatures below me.The water was kind of tucked away though in a cove area or some place where it wasn't wide open sea or beach. I looked for the way down and saw a bridge, kind of like the one off Indiana Jones Temple of Doom. I had no qualms crossing it because it was constructed very well and semi recently. The bridge stretched over the ocean water and ended on lower land, it also sloped down at an angle because the mountain was higher than the other piece of land I was trying to get to. I began crossing the bridge while speaking to my dad on my cell phone. He knew where I was and I knew he wanted me to be on that mountain because that's what he had done in the past and it made him proud for me to walk where he had, it was his delight that that was my desire. I was about halfway to the other side when I decided to look below me to the ocean and admire God's creation. However when I looked, I expected to see people carrying on and playing on the beach, but all I saw (or could focus on) was these giant sea creatures.I was aware people were somewhere..but I saw many sharks, whales and creatures that looked prehistoric that had longer necks and paddles for legs. I knew they were related to the whale family though. It alarmed me when I saw sharks chasing all the whales and I saw one beach a whale almost and then breach out of the water to devour a small whale. I was concerned. At one point my dad told me on the phone to look over to my left. I saw an area in the shadow of the mountain where he had made camp to keep watch over me while I was on the mountain and to make sure I made it down ok. He knew it made me nervous to make the trip back and he wanted to reassure me. This touched my heart so much that he had camped by so close to me. Soon, I noticed a large white Ballooga whale (much the size of a sperm whale) breach under me and he saw me on the bridge. He was so close to eating me...much too close! But I was just high enough on the bridge to be out of harms way. I told my dad about the whale and that it he would surely eat me if I continued down the sloping bridge, I saw horrid pictures in my mind of what might happen.But I was ready to brave it out if he asked me to and run for the other side. However He told me to turn back up the mountain, that he would come and get me, and lead me down it (forsaking the bridge because it was too dangerous). Next thing I knew he was with me and it was dark. I think at one point we were at his campsite below in the shadow of the mountain, but then I knew we hadn't reached our goal yet, whether it be up or down. There were two campers that walked by us. He handed me a burning piece of tire. He asked me to keep it lit while the two campers walked by. I had no idea what he meant but I did the only thing I knew to do and I puffed on it, much like you would a cigar. After they passed by, he told me I did a good job. However strange it was, somehow I knew this burning rubber was a survival tool to help us reach our goal. I was glad I hadn't let him down. It was dark and we were preparing for our decent. He gave Dylan a shot to make him sleep so the journey wouldn't be too hard on him. I was worried about the dose amount and if it was ok for him to receive this sleeping dose, then I wondered if he would give Devin one but I never saw him do it. I knew he was going to lead us through the mountain using his survival skills, I also wondered if it was a good idea to go at night time because there were wild animals; Or were there? I woke up right as I was considering asking him if we could wait till the morning to leave.

This dream is almost an exact repeat of my tsunami dream: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15748-tsunami-in-a-large-city?highlight=tsunami

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: High on a Mountain, with sea creatures below me, WARNING< ITS LONG

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:08 am

Laura,

These are the thoughts I had as I read your dream. I pray it helps for discernment. Again these are just thoughts and not an interpretation. Please toss what does not fit.

I see the high mountain top as a meeting place with the Lord and you are clearly excited to be there with him. You are in a place of reflection and refreshment in the Lord. You are in contstant communication with the Father there and you feel like anything is possible. The bridge you mention here is the bridge between man and God which is Jesus and you know that Jesus is the strong and secure and to travel on the bridge is safe...because he is your protection. While you are crossing the bridge you are in continaul communication with the Lord. He is gaurding you by staying close....ready to aid if you need him. He is encamped around you. He is delighted in you that his desire is yours. The sea represents to me the vast amount of people that need to be saved. There are many there who are not followers of Christ who have old preconcieved notions of who the Lord is and what he is about. Although you admire the creation you have concern for them. You even tell the Lord you feel they will overtake you because they are intimidating to you. Sometimes I think we feel intimidated by the work the Lord has before us...the scale so large it can seem overwhelming. This is what I feel is going on here. The Lord equips you with the tools necessary to complete the task he has given you and you use those tools. He even goes so far as to insure your children have all they need. I think it is interesting here how the Lord uses your children irl to symbolize the children in your ministry. You at the end here have some doubts and ask the Lord is this is the right time.

I want to encourage you in this.....it is always the right time with Jesus. His timing is perfect and I feel here that you have done your due diligeance and waited for his timing and now he is equiping you for the next phase of your ministry. This could be the book you are considering to write that may impact many lives for the cause of Christ. Hense the vast ocean. Laura this is the time. Trust Him now like you have trusted him in the past. One other note: Our vision of what God has called us to do and His is quite different. His is so huge that the vision is far above what we can accomplish in a life time but is the frontrunner of things to come.

Again these are just my thoughts. I am praying with you that the Lord reveal all to you. I see such greatness in you Laura. A greatness in the Lord and your Love for him. Your desire is to please Him above all else. That is an awesome place to be!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:13 am

Thanks so much Connie for taking the time to read and reply! Thank you also for your words of encouragement, they truly blessed me! I'll go ahead and give you a synopsis of what's going on in my life right now.

At the moment, we have the four boys living at home with us. Three are in school, which helps me have time to be online and get my schoolwork done. I've got the dairy goat farm, and for some reason the Lord is really showing me things he wants me to do with it. I've tried several avenues of occupation and this ministry and our farm are the only things I've felt the Lord unctioning me to continue with and not give up. Lately He's been really dropping things in my spirit to do that would help us make money in the future (again this is new to me and I'm really excited to be hearing from Him about this). I'm heading into a busy season with the spring because of all the births, milking, cheesemaking and hopefully soapmaking this year!
I have my prayer time with the Lord in my closet and I guess you could say I feel like I'm on that mountain because He is so near and His presence so sweet. In the Tsunami dream I started out on the beach and warned everyone, but only the children listened. In the Mountain dream, I started out up high and couldn't make it down because of the danger. I would have gone down if the Lord led me to, but He told me to go back up the mountain and He would lead me down it. Just because of this, it really makes me think it's about something I don't understand yet but will be brought to light soon. Thank you so much for your reply, you gave me a lot to chew on! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:16 am

OH I meant to add: I have also felt lately to spend a lot of time with my children. My son asked me today about Jesus and said he wanted to be in Heaven with Him when he dies. He has communication and speech issues so to hear this was astounding!! I know the Lord is doing a mighty work through my husband and I with the ministry of our children. Its so difficult to know how much time I can have for other things because I am stretched in so many other ways at the moment. But I do feel the Lord will make it all clear to me soon. Now I'm off to my prayer closet! wink

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 am

Laura,

I understand. Children are such a blessing and what a blessing to help your nephew. That is awesome! In lui of what you just told me then I would say this is the Lord reminding you that he will be with you every step of the way through the process in the things he has lead you to do. Being a wife and a mother is a ministry unto itself. On top of all that you are also a farmer. I have a question? Does it get any crazier than that? LOL huggins

I have no idea why I feel led to put this here but the Lord does:

Jehovah Shamma The Lord is there
Jehovah Jirah My provider
Jehovah Tsidkenu My righteousness
Jehovah Nisi Your banner over me is love
Jehovah Rapha My healer
Jehovah Rohi My Shepherd
Jehovah Shalom The prince of Peace
Jehovah M’Kaddesh Our santifier

Hope all of this helped.

Love in Jesus,

Connie big hug 2

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Connie, THANK YOU crying Thank you for being obedient by posting that crying THANK YOU LORD!!!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Connie, forgive me for asking, but how did you know we were able to help my nephew? laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:16 am

Laura,

Ok, this has to be God. I could have sworn I read in your post you were helping your nephew. Only I went back and I see no mention of him in your post. God is good....he showed it to me. Awesome awesome awesome! Thank you Lord for the revelation.

Love in Jesus,

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:56 am

Whats amazing Connie is that at the exact time you posted (or at least that I was reading your post), my husband was over helping our nephew move!! GLORY TO GOD!!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:59 am

Also, the Lord gave my husband a dream last night almost exactly the same as this mountain one and the Tsunami one. I will post it shortly...Again, it's probably going to be rather lengthy...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:13 am

Laura,

Tiss ok, lengthy works for me. laugh Glad to be a help here. Just trying to be the vessel. praiseGod God is so awesome! :hallelujah:

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:15 am

I have not read anyone elses interpretation but what stood out to me was Moses. As you know Moses met the Lord on the mountain and the Lord gave Him direction and instructions. What Moses had to deal with below was all this chaos and sin.

Anyways will pray into it more.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:23 am

Laura I wanted to share a few things I posted on here because I believe they also have to do with Daniel chapter 8.

Please go to these two links and read these two and see what I am talking about.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15855-a-vision-a-ram-in-sheep-clothing-being-smashed-by-a-huge-first

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15884-traning-for-what-is-about-to-hit-america

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:30 pm

im so glad I posted this dream here. I couldnt find it anywhere else and its really helping me right now. Thank you Jesus!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top