Wedding themes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding themes

Post by Destine on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 pm

My former Sr. Pastor/wife sitting at a wedding reception, clapping looking very happy for his son to be married. Me, standing next to their son, in a flowing wedding dress, dancing as our state Bishop said a few things and a prayer over our reception. After this, it was a church service, the state bishop gladly said the good news, Welcomed the Sr. Pastor to pray over our congregation and for his son's choice of marriage.

End of dream

2nd dream: We were in the foyer, we met and said we shouldn't have ignored each other; We got marriage counseling my his parents and my Sr. Pastor; We married in Louisiana (Where he is from). We were blessed with a $8 million dollar house next to his parents, paid for in full. Our utilities/lights/garbage/car bills were all paid for. The housing bills were paid in full for ten years. We were very grateful, I studied along with him to become a pastor, (Along with getting a law degree, psychologist, cosmetologist/ performing arts degree) we became billionaires by age twenty-five. Our children were very healthy and strong. Actually, god has already given me their names: Destinee, Jessica, Matthew, Mark.

My first dream was October 25th, 2008: On TBN with Pastor Paula White, I am with Joseph, she asks me while I became a pastor: "I grew up watching you, along with the Copelands, Dr. Creflo, Jesse Duplantis, Joyce Meyer, I knew I wanted to do this"
Joseph said he knew I was the one once we talked during a dance practice when we were younger.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding themes

Post by Cloud on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:34 pm

yes

i had a "marriage" dream once

in it, i had this feeling like it was all being taken care of and i didn't need to be anxious about it

but i've only come to realize that recently

i feel that your dreams mean the same

God's working behind the scenes even now

you're only 16...you need to at least finish highschool first

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Cloud Connected wrote:yes

i had a "marriage" dream once

in it, i had this feeling like it was all being taken care of and i didn't need to be anxious about it

but i've only come to realize that recently

i feel that your dreams mean the same

God's working behind the scenes even now

you're only 16...you need to at least finish highschool first

My plan is to graduate this May as a National Scholar, go to Cosmetology school, Go to Kentucky (Or Louisiana) Bible College; Get a business, law, psychology, performing arts degree) to start my companies

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top