Traning for what is about to hit America.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Traning for what is about to hit America.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:32 am

Hi precious ones may this New Year be one of great abundance through a profound and deep relationship with our Beloved.

Dream

I was living with my friends who are like parents to me who I do not live with IRL. I turned all the lights off to do a practice run of how to respond and work anything in the dark as if America had an attack or disaster, and if we had lost power all at the same time, and it was dark. I failed miserably on the test I gave myself. Because I failed it got my attention knowing I needed to practice as if it really was life and death, because some how I knew it would be. So it was nighttime in my friends house so I turned off all the lights, and I was in the bedroom and found a flashlight and was turning it on. Then I had to find the gun for self defense and learn to be able to release the the trigger in the dark. I had to memorize where everything was so I would be able to operate it in the dark and know how to get from one room to the next, and know where that room was.

Humm very interesting. Scratch Chin

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Traning for what is about to hit America.

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:47 pm

hmm I think this has to do with educating yourself on survival skills and such. Read any interesting books on the topic lately?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 pm

You know, my husband is a Boy Scout leader and he recently had a dream he, my son and I were the only ones in our community who knew how to survive without electricity and other comforts and were helping everybody out. I wonder if your dream and his dream are literal?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top