I'm smothering the Pastor wife...LIAR won't die :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm smothering the Pastor wife...LIAR won't die :(

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:25 am

A pastor wife came into town becuz her husband was going 2b workn for 2 weeks deliver pckgs. Hubby and I seperated (irl) so she was going 2b staying at my house (irl im home he away). Iwas upset and jealous. He welcomed her with open arms and too friendly. Another pastor friend of ours invited me to sleep at her house, and a movies with her mom, and daughter. I woke up earlier 2 catch my hubby and pastor wife while they were still asleep. She slept in guess room (live in apt irl) but my husband slept in there too. I saw his shirt and jeans on the chair. I notice his jeans were inside out as if he rushed to get undress. I grabbed her and started chocking, smothering her with a pillow. She never fought back, they both kept denying he slept with her. She said all she did was sleep. My mom came and I told her she sleeping with my husband. My husband was like he not with me cuz I don't trust him and he drinks once in a while. Also, I went to brush my teeth before confronting her becuz I just woke up. I still lived my husband and wanted him to show me concern like he did with her. What is going saying here?

Last edited by Dreamert00 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add insight)

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm smothering the Pastor wife...LIAR won't die :(

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 am

Hi Dreamer~First of all Im so sorry you are going through a hard time in your marriage right now. Please know I am praying for you. I just have a couple questions, not an inperp.

IRL are you feeling afraid of him finding or being with someone else? IRL are you and him both hopeful for restoration?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:10 am

I'm not afraid, but I would be upset giving I've been through hell with him. He wants me to suffer while he irresponsible. I've made the decision to walk away, but I'm meeting with my Pastor tomorrow to make sure I'm in order.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 am

I wish I had an interp for you dreamer...but I dont. Sorry. I will be lifting you up in prayer though. Be encouraged, no matter what happens...I know in the end our God will show himself faithful to you. He will work this all out for His good. huggins

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Ok, I don't have one either :(

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Just some more thoughts, not an actual interp. Please pray for confirmation...and toss it if its not a fit.

I am wondering if this could be showing you pent up anger or resentment that you may possibly have towards your husband for all that he has put you through. Or maybe there is something 'in his life' or 'character' that you would like to put to death, but it just wont go away or die?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Addiction is something I want to go away in his life.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:29 am

Im so sorry dreamer. I have so much addiction in my family. I have directly seen the toll it can take on loved ones. Just like he denied having an affair in the dream, does he deny having a problem with addition in real life? In the dream he seemed to undermind that he struggles with addiction..making it seem like you are making a bigger deal of this.
[/quote]My husband was like he not with me cuz I don't trust him and he drinks once in a while. [quote]

Please know my sincere prayers are with you. Also, if you ever need support or a friend I would always be here for you. huggins

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:11 pm

He does take light of the situation by believing I should stay with him for better or worse, while he show lil efforts. He did tell me that "he been struggling with that demon for a long time". I also dreamed that he told me on the phone that his ex wife(20 yr marriage) mother put voodoo on him that's why he can't stop the drugs. I don't know if I dreamed this cuz I'm reading the book Binding The Strongman. And I'm not sure if the drugs started way before that marriage.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Just some thoughts...maybe the drugs started before his first marriage, but maybe something from the marriage caused him to turn more to the drugs for comfort...securing the stronghold even more. Maybe he needs an inner healing...not excusing his behavior at all when I say that...just thinking in prayer this could be a key in praying for his deliverance.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm

I agree, he had to deal with a lot as a child because of his mom decisions. To tell u the truth, I've gave up on praying for him. I say lil prayers for him, he needs to be turned over to the devil and hit rock bottom. As long as he knows I'm praying he take it as a ticket to do more drugs cuz he figure God will just take the taste out his mouth.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:12 am

Im so sorry things have been so rough for you! I believe that God is going to be there for you more than ever right now! I have such a heavy burden to pray for you...and will continue to do so until God lifts the burden. Please keep me updated as God moves upon your situation. Even if your husband never chooses to change, I just know God will be a strong tower for you in the days ahead! praying Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Thanks so much...The Lord knows I need it especially now since I feel like I'm in open waters and venerable. I'm seeing how the men are taking second looks at me, I don't want to fall in the snare of the enemy.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Amen!! May the Lord cover you and surround you as a shield, that nothing of the enemy shall prosper against you in Jesus mighty name!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top