A MAN, BEAR & GRANDDAUGHTER DREAM 1/3/12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A MAN, BEAR & GRANDDAUGHTER DREAM 1/3/12

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:53 am

I was in a building and all I can remember is as we were walking a man had his arm around me. I left the building and outside over my head where I was standing there was a black bear hanging upside down from the tree above me. Although he didnít bother me, it startled me. & I ran back inside.

I called my granddaughter, who is an adult, and told her not to come because there was a bear outside, but she came and the bear picked her up gently and brought her to a nearby hilltop covered with snow. She had no fear; and had a slight smile on her face all the time she was being transported to the hilltop. I noticed at some point three baby cubs with the bear on a tree branch near their mother. I remember thinking awwww, how cute.

I believe the man represents Jesus and his arm around me represents his protection Ė not sure about the rest of the dream.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A MAN, BEAR & GRANDDAUGHTER DREAM 1/3/12

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:29 am

Hi Ellycat! Is there anything that you may be concerned about with your grandaughter by chance?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Sure! Her live style. She's not living for the Lord.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:22 pm

My thoughts are that this is a dream of encouragement to you that even though she may be dabbling into things that could be dangerous that in the end she will be ok.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Thanks for your thoughts, Daisy. She & her son live with me & I love them very much. I don't mean to say she is dabbling in things that are dangerous, it's just that she is not living a Christian life. A bear can represent the enemy, but it seems that this bear is actually caring for her, or maybe it means something totally different and not referring to her at all. Sometimes the Lord will give me clues about my dreams or impressions. I feel the man's arm around me in the dream was Jesus' hand of protection, but I'm just not sure what the bear means.

Here's wishing you & yours a blessed 2012.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Hoping for a blessed year for you and yours also in 2012. Please forgive me if I misunderstood your posting. I didn't mean to assume she was dabbling into anything. The general theme in my perception seemed good in this dream. It just seemed to me to be one of comfort, that she is going to be ok. I know with me when I look back to when I was not living a christian life, that I can now see the many times that God still had his hand upon me...protecting me, even leading me though I was still in darkness. He was faithful to put the right people into my path at the right time, and when my heart was completely ready...he rescued me! I really believe this had much to do with the prayers and intercession of my Great Grandfather~who is responsible for instilling a Christian heritage in my life...starting a whole new generation of blessings that now my children get to grow up and enjoy b/c he was faithful to pray for me! :hooray: I want to be clear that I do not claim that any of my postings to be an actual interpretation...but only my thoughts. Please pray on anything I ever share and feel free toss out anything that doesnt seem to fit.

P.S. Another thought that came to me is the phrase about 'a momma bear' being protective. Just an idea, but maybe the bear could symbolize the same kind of protection that God had upon me when I was not living for him...and the many things he saved me from that could have been destructive in my life...but bc His hand was upon me these things did not come against me for harm. Maybe it could even be someone who comes into her life that makes you feel concerned that its not be the best thing for her, but down the road God turns out for good in His ultimate plan to bless her and bring her to Him. Just more thoughts.

Either way, I would love to hear your updates as this dream manifests itself. I am so eager to continue to learn each day, so I can better discern things down the road. Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:49 am

I'm so glad you had a praying Great Grandfather & you & your children are reaping the rewards. What a blessing!

Like you, I know that the Lord will turn her life around as well as the rest of my family. I hold fast to the Word of the Lord and His Promises.

If the Lord speaks to me about this dream any further, I will let you know.

Again, thanks for taking the time to reiterate your thoughts.

Be Blessed!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Thanks Ellycat! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top