Cruise liner/balloon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cruise liner/balloon

Post by L4JC on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:32 am

I dreamed a short dream... I dreamed I was hanging out of a window by one foot (window was slammed on the foot) keeping me from falling out of the cruise ship (liner), and in my left hand was one balloon - I looked up to see what color it was, but couldn't tell, and I hung onto it by the string while the ship was cruising, and I saw ice everywhere around the ship. It was night-time and the moon was out, and I was able to see what's around me, and it was a cool breeze. I wasn't frustrated and just concerned that my foot was hurting a little bit and hoping someone will rescue me soon, but I was so grateful that I had at least one foot in the window keeping me totally from falling out of the cruise liner and the 1 balloon to hang onto to balance my body from touching the water. EOD

IRL: Not sure if this dream pertains to the cruise trip that some of my family members are going on this coming weekend. I hadn't thought of their trip at all lately, so I thought it was strange I had the dream.

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cruise liner/balloon

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 am

Hi L4JC...is there anything in your waking life that may be a little 'uncomfortable' right now by chance? Where there any other feelings during the dream, besides the uncomfort of your foot that stood out at all? Is there anything that concerns you about your family members cruise/trip coming up?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Good afternoon Daisy! Hope you're doing well! Still praying for you and your little ones!

As for answers to your questions ... Financially I'm a little uncomfortable, but really giving it to the Lord to trust Him, as I've seen Him work miracles last month on my behalf, to which I'm so grateful for!

As for the cruise with my family, I'm thrilled for them and excited for them to go on the trip. I know I'll miss them while they're gone, but they're only gone for 1 week. It's not that long. I'm all for it for them to go! No concerns there.

The only thing that comes to mind is, I'm waiting on hearing from a company on getting a job interview... and wondering when that will materialize. Today I went in the office to check and meet with the hiring recruiter to inquire when they'll start interviewing and found out, she's on vacation till next week. I applied for the job 3 weeks ago! And no interviews have even started! I guess I'm a little impatient? LOL So, the dream could have something to do with the waiting on getting a job interview, hanging in the "balance" (outside the ship)...

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Thank you so much L4JC! I so appreciate your prayers!

L4JC wrote:

The only thing that comes to mind is, I'm waiting on hearing from a company on getting a job interview... and wondering when that will materialize. Today I went in the office to check and meet with the hiring recruiter to inquire when they'll start interviewing and found out, she's on vacation till next week. I applied for the job 3 weeks ago! And no interviews have even started! I guess I'm a little impatient? LOL So, the dream could have something to do with the waiting on getting a job interview, hanging in the "balance" (outside the ship)...

Wow...this is cool. Wonder if this is what its about. How funny would that be if she was on a cruise for vacation too... laugh You never know. I will be praying for your discernment. Once this dream manifests, you will know it. Is there anything else that you need a little more 'balance' in by chance? Just some thoughts...Keep me posted, as I am curious too! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Daisy, how funny it WOULD be if the hiring recruiter was on a cruise trip! I'll have to ask her about that for sure! The dream would make total sense if that's the case! I'll def keep you posted! good night thank you

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top