::..::Sick in Dream::..::

View previous topic View next topic Go down

::..::Sick in Dream::..::

Post by ncornett on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:33 pm

I am confused at yet another dream. I thought that I had been getting better at interpreting my dreams but this one disturbed me.

The setting of my dream was in my school and a lady that I didn't know came up to me while I was with a couple of my friends and asked me for directions to an office. I began to give her directions but I could tell that she was still unclear about where to go so I told her that I would just take her there. My friends agreed that they would come with me as well.

So, we began to walk and I realized that everybody was getting ahead of me so quickly. I looked down at my legs and they hurt really bad. I saw two of my friends begin to double back because they saw that I was having trouble. They both came and put their arms around me and assisted me with walking and cheered me on almost as if I was in rehabilitation. I felt really confused and sort of helpless. Then I woke up.

I'm not really sure what to make of this dream, it just seems really random to me. Thanks for all who are willing to help me out though, it's definitely appreciated.

-neesh

ncornett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ::..::Sick in Dream::..::

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Hello, Neesh -

I have a few ideas for you to consider regarding this dream. First, looking at the beginning of the dream, something was asked of you where words weren't as effective of a solution as action/example were. Has anything stood out to you recently where you've had to put your faith into action?

The second half of the dream is interesting. In spite of the difficulty, it does have a message of hope in it.

In this part, it was looking at the others that made you do a self-check as to why you weren't keeping up. If what I said above applies, then have you noticed a similar struggling with what's been asked of you?

The hopeful portion is what I feel is the most important part of this dream: There are people in your life who are able to notice when you are struggling, and they also have a heart to help and support you.

Now, for how you felt (confused and helpless) - these should line up with how you feel during this real-life application.

One more thing (and this could totally twist it all around) - you said that this dream seems really random, so it's very possible that this dream doesn't fit your life at all. If that is the case, I suggest considering if this dream is about someone you know...and therefore your part is to play the role of your friends in the dream.

As always, these are my thoughts, so if you find that they don't seem to sit right with you, then disregard. I'll pray that the meaning is fully revealed to you.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top