Yellow and blue tie / shirt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yellow and blue tie / shirt

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi again.

I'm trying to figure out what the color yellow represents? I saw a quick vision of a man wearing a suit; the shirt and tie were both yellow with blue stripes. I couldn't see his face, just his tie (right where the knot is) and the shirt.

Any thoughts??

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yellow and blue tie / shirt

Post by rosebush on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:40 pm

SmilesBig:

I wonder if it is not a play on words -- tying the knot?

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Hi Rose. I'm not sure, especially since I'm not even dating anyone at the moment. Scratch Chin I'm curious to know what the colors symbolize because I felt that they really stood out as well.

Thanks for your input!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:30 am

tbsmilesbig:

Just a thought... yellow could represent friendship -"frienship/joy/energy".

The blue represents to me, "youth/spirituality/peace".

Perhaps, you will meet somene new soon that represents these characteristics, perhaps? Or it could be a reference of your own relationship with the Lord?

The knot of the tie - maybe a "closeness" of relationship with this person?

Disregard if you feel these do not relate to you ...

God bless,

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 am

Interesting thoughts, Sunny. I'm going to continue pondering this one because I have no idea. It's funny that I have been having these short clips of various scenes lately.

Blessings and I'll keep you all posted! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Smiles Big:

I have had suits in dreams pertain to relationships before. Even the matching shirt and tie, also the dual-stripe design tie in with the theme of -- tying the knot -- a coming together of possibly two contrasting themes.

It could be about a spiritual friendship that becomes something more or be about someone who has a misinterpretation of a spiritual friendship being more than it really is.

Of all the common phrases we used about stripes, it seems stripes are there to define a person or thing. So I would be inclined to define whatever you are seeing by focusing in on the stripes and not the rest of what you are seeing. Colors as well -- we know a thing by its color.

I found this interesting tidbit on dreaming of stripes as I have never much encountered stripes in dreams before and hope the administration does not mind if I post --

Stripes

To see stripes in your dream, suggests that you are making a bold and daring statement. Horizontal stripes (stripes going across) represent your directness and straightforwardness, while vertical stripes (going up and down) indicate that you are a free thinker who doesn't conform to the norm. However, to dream of black and white vertical stripes signifies your limited way of thinking and closed-mindedness.

I often have dream snippets like this dream -- just a quick shot of something.

GBU! Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:02 pm

Wow, thanks Rose! However, I should clarify myself on the "stripes". The shirt was yellow with blue lines forming a checkered pattern. The design was not like a candy cane, but more like a checkered table cloth (the squares were a bit bigger than the red and white picnic table clothes).

I think I have some idea what this could be about, but need to keep praying for clarity. Thanks again to you and Sunny!! thumbs

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top