A BIG thank you and the alarm!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A BIG thank you and the alarm!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:43 pm

First off I would like to say what a blessing this site has been in helping me to figure out what God has to say in my dreams! I have had dreams for about 7 years now, but was in the habit of over-spiritualizing the true meanings. bandaid

I'm now learning that there are patterns and certain symbols that are repeated in my dreams (I realized this before, but like I said I was over-spiritualizing the meaning, so my perception and understanding of what God was trying to show me was off). So, I wanted to say a BIG thank you to all of you for aiding in my spiritual growth!!!

Dream:

I was preparing left overs when an alarm went off in my apartment building (IRL my Mom made the food I was cooking in the dream for NYE). Although I have lived alone for the past several years IRL, I had the distinct feeling that I lived with my husband and another couple in the dream. Someone announced that the alarm was not a drill, it was a microwave oven that was making the alarm go off on another floor. My emotions were pretty calm because I didn't see fire or smell smoke, so I had time to think about what I was doing. I started to think about what to take with me at that point - my purse, clothes, etc. My husband and roommates were already down stairs (I could see them standing on the grassy area), so I thought it would be easier to wrap everything that I wanted to save in a sheet and toss it out the window. I started to think the things would break because we lived on the second floor. I tried to place them down as gentle as possible from the window. Not sure what happened after I tossed everything down stairs.

I'm learning that I seem to dream more symbolically than literal, if that helps!

Thoughts?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A BIG thank you and the alarm!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Hey, tbsmilesbig -

Unless an emergency has recently taken place, my thoughts are that the dream is prophetic for something which would alarm others into a knee-jerk or conditioned reaction, though you will not respond like others do. You will have a clear head about the situation, and will respond based upon what you know, rather than what you're told or how others react. I'm also inclined to say that your cool-headedness in that situation will allow you to mindfully prevent loss where others' panic would not have.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Hmmm. Interesting points, Mark. Thanks for that, I'm going to keep an eye out for events that could arise. I figured it had something to do with an upcoming situation - I keep thinking of a Michael Jackson song "You Are Not Alone" when I think of this dream. The funny thing is MJ is not a musician I normally listen to, so I feel God is comforting me in what is to come. Will update as things unfold!

Blessings!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top