an old friend wore my dress to her wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

an old friend wore my dress to her wedding

Post by halva on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 pm

I was with an old friend I used to know (in real life we lost touch on awkward terms many years ago). She was going to get married and chose a flowery dress to wear, while I chose a flimsy white dress to wear as her bridesmaid. She said she was unhappy with the dress when she tried on and pointed out a seam on the front of it. I realised that she must have known it was there when she bought it but asked her if she wanted to wear mine which she agreed to. In the dream I was then complaining to someone that I had felt that I had to give her my dress.

Also, as part of a kind of minidream aside from this, I was in a shop and Victoria Beckham was in the changing room and while she was in there i saw some high purple court shoes with black velvet spots on that she had designed and they were called 'Drift'. I said to her that I liked them and wanted to wear them but when i put one of my feet in them I couldn't stand up.

halva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: an old friend wore my dress to her wedding

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Just a thought, is there a situation in your life where you feel as if something has been stolen from you?

With the minidream...could it be that buying clothes/shoes is a weakness of yours? Again just thoughts, please disregard if they don't fit!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by halva on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Yes, I can kind of relate to the thought of something being stolen from me, but with regard to shoes being a weakness i'm not aware of that at all.

halva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top