Worker's comp wanted me to have an abortion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worker's comp wanted me to have an abortion

Post by Deborah on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:50 pm

I had a dream last night that was similar to another dream I had recently. This dream is out of character for me.

In the dream, I was pregnant, but I didn't know who the father of my child was--it could have been two men, neither of whom were my husband. I told the workmen's compensation case worker my husband has in real life about my pregnancy; she advised me to abort and I agreed. Then my dream shifted to the next day and I thought I was nuts to even consider an abortion.
Then somebody asked me to play piano with another lady (there would be two pianos) at an event where a swindler had to face the townspeople he had swindled. (In real life, I played keyboard when this same other lady played piano at a church I used to attend.) I ran (literally) 13 miles to the town where this confrontational event was to take place and I wasn't even winded. When I got there, the people said they only needed one piano player. I didn't care. I hadn't wanted to be around all the angry people anyhow. I ran back home.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worker's comp wanted me to have an abortion

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Hello, Deborah -

These are just some thoughts to consider. Since you said that this dream was out of character for you, do you think that it may be about someone you know? Someone who had agreed to give up something at some point, and then later on had a total change of mind, as you did in the dream?

If the piano part is related to the first part of the dream, maybe this person was involved in a joint-endeavor with someone with similar, complimentary skills or goals.

The running of 13 miles reminds me of a half-marathon (or a full one if you consider the return trip!). Maybe this person was halfway to reaching this goal before they stopped?

These are just my own thoughts. If it lines up with something in your own life, then it could still be about you. Otherwise, I was thinking it was someone else.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Hmmm scratching chin I tend to think this dream is about me, but I could be wrong. This is the other dream I had that was similar:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15793-gay-men-kidnapping-me
I think it's interesting two men were trying to impregnate me in that dream too, and even in the comment section I mention the marathon called life. I hadn't thought of the marathon aspect before with the 13 miles X 2, so good point there!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Oh, I hadn't read that dream! This does make me think that it's about you, then. I wonder about the two men in the other dream... Could it be an idea suggested by non-believers, or something among those lines? The abortion in this dream could be you thinking about not following through with it, but your change of mind the next day could be your own convictions about having committed (having given your word?) to it that would cause you to stay the course?

I wonder, then, when the time comes to actually fulfill this commitment, that your response will be like it was in the dream after running - that would wouldn't mind because you didn't really want to do it to begin with.

Is there anything like this going on right now for you, or do you think it might be prophetic for what's to come?

Just a few more thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:06 pm

I'm thinking this dream and the gay men dream have to do with a fear of aborting real-life dreams I have, or at least not being able to see them come to maturity because of my life circumstances right now.

I think the piano part of the dream has to do with extending a great deal of effort to do something irl only to find I'm not needed. I think you're right though, that I didn't want to do these things to begin with.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:57 pm

The last couple days I've had a huge battle trying to get my husband's medications and medical supplies. I'm not fighting workmen's comp per se, but one of pharmacists I saw yesterday (after 2 hours of waiting) was not wanting to give me the supplies I needed because the doctor hadn't filled out the prescription completely and she was afraid workmen's comp wouldn't pay for it.

Today I called a local pharmacy to see if some new medication was in. I was assured it was, only to stand in line for a long time to find that this pharmacist was unsure if workmen's comp would pay for it either.

I am getting very weary of this fight. I'm wondering if the dream I had was a warning....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top