I'm sick/career choice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm sick/career choice

Post by L4JC on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 am

I had a strange dream. In the dream I was very sick, with fever, sweating, and during all this time, I was talking to my "dead" grandmother letting her know how I was feeling and didn't feel right. She only responded with a nod and "yes, I'm listening" ... then I decided to go to the hospital cuz I was feeling so bad. While I was in the hospital waiting on the nurse/doctor to see me, I'm searching for a medical career to really study. I found myself sweating while I was walking around looking at different medical professions around the hospital to decide which one I wanted to go back to school to study... I saw a medical technician, and said to myself, "no, that's not what I want to do... then, I thought of ultrasound technician (didn't see one), and decided that's what I'd like to do... and I was trying to decide whether to tell my husband that's what I wanted to do or to just keep quiet and go to school and wait till I graduate to let him know. EOD

IRL: I've been to school several times for things in the medical field and haven't found jobs in those areas. (EKG/Pharmacy Tech) I can't possibly think about going back to school AGAIN... that would frustrate my husband if I did... which I think is why I dreamed of keeping it in secret from my husband... I wouldn't want to keep anything secret from my husband! I was a little concerned that I was so sick in the dream... and seeing my "dead" grandmother just saying, that she's listening to me, nodding. It was good to see her, yet... I felt sad that all I got was a few nods and "I'm listening" from her.

Any thoughts or interps on the dream would be appreciated!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm sick/career choice

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi, L4JC -

These are just some thoughts. What if the dream wasn't related to a real-life job? Perhaps similar, but different spiritual pursuits? I'm not sure how the two jobs in the dream contrast with each other, but the ultrasound tech would have to do with seeing inside patients, no? Maybe it relates to the application of your prophetic gifting?

Just a thought. Toss if it doesn't seem to fit.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:18 pm

You know Mark, I hadn't thought of it as being a spiritual gift instead of just being a "career" choice.

I've had some recent insight healthwise with my husband and wondered if that was the Lord calling me to share with others. Let me explain what I'm saying here... my husband had to have cataract surgery. After the surgery was done, I could see the lens and the stitch in his eye. It scared me to see it but at the same time, it fascinated me. So, the next day we had to go back to the eye surgeon to have his lens checked. I asked the Dr why his lens was jiggly... (that's what I was seeing), he replied that there was no way I could have seen the lens, not without a microscope. I told him I can see the stitch, too, as well. I was so stunned by his reply, I questioned what I was really seeing. I even asked Jesus right on the spot what that was all about.

I talked with my dad and told him what I was seeing, and he told me that God must have given me a gift of being able to see prophetically into people's health. That I needed to pray on it, and start praying for people. Well, I was elated, but at the same time, scared out of my mind. I pray for people for regular stuff face to face, but to have some kind of sickness or anything be removed off them isn't what I have ever been comfortable with. But I know according to the Word, Jesus says we're supposed to pray for the sick.

After having that dream... and you giving me your insight... brought back thoughts of what I've experienced with my husband's "lens"... like an ultrasound 3D live ... I was able to see it clearly and my conversation with my dad about healing.

Although I was very sick in the dream, I was able to function and think very clearly like a non-sick person of what was going on around me.

So, I'm praying for God's confirmation of what you've shared with me... and in the meantime, I want to thank you for taking the time to share this with me. You do have gift of being able to see into dreams. I love when the Holy Spirit reveals and unveils His revelation, even through others if needed! :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:56 pm

L4JC wrote:God must have given me a gift of being able to see prophetically into people's health.

That's awesome! And it certainly seems to line up with the Ultrasound Tech portion.

L4JC wrote:Although I was very sick in the dream, I was able to function and think very clearly like a non-sick person of what was going on around me.

This also makes me think that it's a spiritual gift that you have, since your senses weren't burdened by your flesh.

L4JC wrote:You do have gift of being able to see into dreams.

I appreciate you saying this, because I go through periods of doubt.

Blessings to you, L4JC. Maybe the meaning of the dream be revealed to you in full!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Thank you so much Mark! Jesus defintely used you to bring perspective right back to my spiritual gifting, and I've had doubts about that, just as you have about the dream interpretation... I think it's normal that we all go through those moments, and it's very reassuring when Jesus blesses us with others, to keep us attuned to what our true calling is. I'm still so new with the praying for others for healing, it's exciting, yet scary, cuz I'm unsure of how to go about it. But I have no doubt that whatever Jesus sets on my path, He will use me when the "time" calls for it. The same for you, as well with the dream interpretation... May the Lord enlargen your gifting to His divine purpose!

God bless you!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:29 am

Good morning,

I had the same thoughts to this being a spiritual insight. I did not know what type of insight or gifting but was thinking of the spiritual side and not the physical. When praying for those who are sick I just follow the prompting of the Holy Spirit when I pray. Whatever He lays on my heart is how I pray. I also cover them with the blood of Jesus even into their molecular level. I include the C1 and the C2 and the alignment of the body, back and balance. I pray there legs and arms are straight and even and that the condition of the health be that of the way God designed them to be. I have seem limbs grow and backs straightened and many people healed. There are many books out there on the subject that you may want to check out. It is amazing to watch the Lord work. I pray this has been an encouragement to you. We have been called to lay hands on the sick and the Lord says they will recover. These are just my thoughts regarding this dream and is not an interpretation. I pray it helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:44 am

Thank you Connie, that was a huge encouragement and I have bought some healing books and I've already started reading on one of the books. I'm only on chapter 1. Thank you for sharing how to help me understand how to pray, and your suggestion of how to start praying is a great way to start!

I'd love to see healings like you've seen! But from what I've read so far in the book I'm now reading ... it says it can take 100's to 1000's of times of prayer over many people before I finally see 1 healing! To me, that was discouraging to read, but at the same time, I think it's a test to see if we're really true to praying for others, then healing will be manifested.

I don't understand why some get healed and others don't. But I know Jesus knows the reason. I have so many questions, but I know the Lord knows what He's doing, and all I'm supposed to do, is be obedient and pray ... let Him do the rest.

Thank you so much for sharing! It was very refreshing to read your insights!

God bless you!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top