play, mother-in law and the machanical man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

play, mother-in law and the machanical man

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:07 am

K all this one is really different so bear with me.

I dreamed that my husband and I were at a church and I was asked to be in the play and I agreed. I was thinking I needed this to do something a little different and get away from the hum drum of normalcy. Anyway so I got into my costume which was a leotard with some fufu on it. Ok I don't do leotards and fufu so it was different for me. Thank heavens I was skinny in the dream but I felt self conscious because my in-laws were there. I remember I walked to the front of the church where the director was and asked her again if she really wanted me in this play because I am not an actor by any stretch of the imagination and I couldn't understand why she asked me. She said yes.

Next scene: I am done with the play and I am walking with my husband down this hallway and his Mom is with us and we (Mom and I ) are going through these rooms. Mom and I get seperated and I am looking for her all over the place but can't find her. Every room I check is like there are these people stuck in these rooms and they can't get out. Not prisoners but stuck in the rooms. Some have been there for a long time. I am trying to find Mom but to no avail. Finally I find my husband and tell him about this and talk to his Dad and he says we will find her eventually.

Now I am with my husband and he is playing this game on a computer and it is about these mechanical people.....The man in the game is spinning all around on his stomach and I decide to help my hubby with the game because I think two are better than one. So then all of a sudden there are some mechanical people where we are and we try to help them out to stand up but they are stuck there so we finally help him to stand up and then the dream ends. Strangest dream I ever had. Very strange. Feelings in the dream were I have to find Mom and I had to help my husband with the game.

Anyway end of dream. Any thoughts or help much appreciated.

Love in J
esus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: play, mother-in law and the machanical man

Post by L4JC on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 am

Connie, you can toss my thoughts (not interpretation) out if you don't feel that relate to you, but what came to me when I prayed about it ... was I got the impression the rooms you were searching were different levels of your relationship with your mother in law that you've not explored yet, and need to really seek. (people stuck in the rooms tells me areas of the relationship that hasn't been "revealed" perhaps?)

The play and the acting is a part of you it feels to me that you don't feel natural with your in laws, to really just be yourself, which explains the "I'm feeling self conscious" in your fufu costume. Not being able to find your mom in law, I feel means you've been searching a way to connect with her in a much more personal level, but haven't yet. But your dad was confident you all will find her, that tells me you will "connect" with her eventually. (I have no idea how your relationship is with your mother in law... so, this what I've written so far could be very far off... )

I was a little stumped as to the mechanical people in the game and in person. But I felt like it could mean that you want more connection with your husband and willing to play a game he loves just to feel "closer" to him. (this could be way off, too... just a thought that came to me).

Feel free to toss what you feel doesn't relate to you. Let me know what your thoughts are. Sometimes even if what I shared may be wrong, it could possibly open up other thoughts you hadn't thought of that may be the more accurate interpretation.

God bless Dove!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:57 am

Actually you are pretty close here. I do feel mechanical when I am around my in-laws.....like I really can't be myself sometimes. Not always but I feel that way some of the time. Especially when they stay overnight or things like that. So this speaks to me alot. I also have been trying for years to connect with his Mom. To me it felt like Dad in the dream telling me I would find her was the Lord reassuring me I would. Your thoughts welcome. Thanks

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Connie, I agree with you that I do believe the Lord has shown you that you will connect with your Mother in law eventually. I thought your dream was a good one, it may appear to be confusing, because of your search for your mother in law, but the ending was a good one with what your dad in law said... as he's the father... I think of it as God, our Father speaking to you. The relationship you're hoping for is coming!

Have a beautiful day in the Lord!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:13 am

Thanks so much L4JC....I think the part that bothered me in the dream was when I was searching for her I found the condition of each person I did find in such a state. They were almost prisoners so to speak. Their physical condition poor. That just seemed to bother me a lot. I pray your New Year is a blessed one!

love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:09 am

Connie, I can see why you felt so bothered by the dream. That could put a feeling of discouragement for sure. But I honestly believe through your determined state of looking in each room for your mother in law continuously without giving up and then eventually being told you'll find her by the Dad, tells me you'll overcome any "poor/stuck" thoughts of the relationship you have had with your mother in law.

Like when you pray for healing for someone who needs healing, pray the same thing for your mother in law, that your relationship will grow to be vibrant and healthy and "free"! I'll be praying along with you for the same thing!

This scripture comes to mind: Luke 6:38 (NIV)

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

I know this pertains to tithing... but something about giving even giving of yourself to someone with "time, love, attention..." will also be measured to you, as well.

Just a thought to think on...

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:17 am

Thanks will do. I see what you mean about the verse. I use that verse for many times not related to tithing. It makes a lot of sense.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top