On fire and running away

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On fire and running away

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi everyone, I've had two very similar dreams:

1) I meet with an ex boyfriend, were talking and comfortable together - holding hands, as if we were a couple. Then a man was covering us with oil and lighting the place where we were. We had to run away. (IRL there is nothing going on between us, he has a gf)

2) I meet a man (who I like IRL) we also seem close - holding hands. He invites me to lunch after church, we leave and are in a car accident, a number of cars are damaged. In the caryard we can't find our car. Something is lit on fire and we have to run away.

I'm not sure if there's any meaning in this, what is the symbolism of fire? The dictionary link doesnt seem to be working...Thanks :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On fire and running away

Post by Cholette on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Well I would say that the fire in these two dreams are NOT good because you ran away. It seems as though the fire comes to do away with each situation. This is just a thought, but could it be that neither one of these situations are good for you?

Also, I can see this as a possible attack...one that will try to deter you from persuing either situation? However, I'm more prone to go with my first thought.

Just some things for you to consider. Blessings...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:18 am

Thanks Cholette.

I can see both of those situations being possible. I feel unsure whether these relationships should be persued or let go of. Then again every area of my life at the moment is under attack, and perhaps it is a deterrant, I don't know. I'll continue to pray but thankyou for your thoughts.
God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Interesting dreams, 2 very similar relating to 2 relationships in your life?

I wonder in the first dream about the oil and if that is some sort of anointing? Fire can mean purification. Sometimes people with fear of commitment run from whatever they are called to. The oil makes me feel a big ? over whether this relationship is ordained in some way by God. Whether that is an anointing for a time and then a change that causes you to part completely, or whether the running is together, as a fire of faith has ignited because of the anointing, I do not know. Something for you to seriously take to prayer. If this person has already got a girlfriend, I would definitely just pray and place the course of your friendship relationship entirely in God's hands and not interfere in any way with what he has with his present girlfriend. God is quite capable of bringing to pass whatever his purpose is. I would definitely be cautious with this relationship.

The second dream what seems like "your vehicle" ends up in an accident damaging other cars -- not good. The vehicle then is never found. A fire starts and you have to run. Seems a lesser relationship, not blessed.

I pray for you to have great discernment!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Thankyou rosebush - yes I also wondered if the oil represented annointing! I will continue to pray. Our relationship ended very badly, if it is from God it would be a true miracle. In the dream we are running together - in fact we were being chased by dogs and dinosaurs (I just checked my notebook).

Could he represent somebody else?

Thanks for your help! God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Dogs can be strife and dinosaurs -- old issues of the past.

Yes, I think something to keep praying about.

The man could be symbolic.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top