Public Bathroom with a Weird Stall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Public Bathroom with a Weird Stall

Post by blessed1 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:54 pm

I was at a public place with my family and needed to go to the restroom. I went to find one and it had a long line out the door. I stood at the back of the line for a minute or so and thought "I am not waiting in this line, there has to be another bathroom in this place!" So I got out of line and walked up the hall a bit and spotted another bathroom with no line. I thought "yay!" and quickly ran over to it. I only saw two stalls when I walked in and someone was in one of them. The other looked very strange. It looked like a huge yellow refrigerator! I was hesitant about using it, but I needed to go so bad, I decided to go for it. The toilet looked dirty on the seat and the bowl was full of toilet paper. I decided I was not going to sit on that seat, but just hover over it. lol! what And right before I did, the toilet automatically flushed itself and the water was clean, but I would still not sit on it! EOD.

Thoughts anyone?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Public Bathroom with a Weird Stall

Post by Cholette on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:07 am

I read this one earlier and had some thoughts but wanted to ponder a little more, so here I am.

Bathrooms NORMALLY represent a place of cleansing and I wonder if God is going to caus you to be cleansed in an unusual way? A way where things don't look pleasant, but everything working the same.

These are just a few thoughts, but there is more to this dream. Continue to pray.

Blessings.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:28 am

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Chollette!! I've had bathroom dreams before and that is always what I thought- it has to do with something needing cleansing. And I usually know right off what it is I need cleansing of, but not real sure this time, so I continue to pray. I think their are two main things in this dream that stood out to me the most- the part about not having to stand in the line, because I knew there had to be another bathroom. Sure enough, there was another bathroom and with no wait. The other part I think is most significant is the refrigerator-looking stall and the color of it, yellow, stood out to me as well.

I welcome any further thoughts! Thank you!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top