A vision a Ram in sheep clothing being smashed by a huge first.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A vision a Ram in sheep clothing being smashed by a huge first.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Hello beloved ones.

I guess you could say, I did not expect to have this vision but I wanted to share it to see if the Lord gives you further understanding to share with me. Please note, "I am not a doom and gloom person." Oh gees but the Lord seems to reveal stuff that is not the happiest. "Yikes!" Please remember I do not read prophetic words, I am one who likes to seek the Lord and know His heart.

Yesterday I was looking through New year pictures to post on my Facebook off the web. I came across a cartoon one which maybe some of you had seen. It was a picture of a tall Ram dressed in sheep's clothing standing in the middle of two smaller sheep. As I saw this it was like it had jumped off the page at me. Then all of a sudden I saw a very huge fist come down and crush the Ram and the two sheep standing by it. After I saw the fist come down and smash the Ram and the fist lifted, a Ram came out from under the fist and the sheep's clothing was removed the Ram was exposed. Then the fist came down again and crushed the Ram which had grown taller in stature. Then when the fist lifted again a small goat came out from under the fist and it was deformed and feeble then I began to see it look like it was changing and coming into form and, it became a great big huge goat with several horns. Then the vision ended. I have to say it was a trip!

This is what I heard, "The strength and powers of America will be crushed in the next few years, and there will be a nation who is suppose to be a friend to the U.S Will arise to power and turn against the U.S but then that world power will also be crushed. The one that seems the least stable and is feeble will arise to great power.

I have been seeking the Lord on this the last few days, and I was brought to Daniel chapter 8 and I was like wow this must be what the Lord is talking about. I am still seeking the Lord as to further understand what my part is to this vision and more confirmation..

I know personally why the Lord reveals such things. It is to not cause fear it is so that we get prepared for such things, and also to pray and intercede. I have a sense of who these nations are in which the Lord speaks but I need more confirmation to convey it, or unmask it.

Please if you have anything let me know.

On a different note, I had an experience yesterday and I am wondering if anyone else did because I sense this will add to the vision I had above economically.

I was in my kitchen in the natural and all of a sudden there was a jolt and a shaking that went on for about twenty seconds. Well I was like wow did we have an earthquake!? So I went to look at my news updates to see if we had an earthquake where I live and no, we did not have an earthquake. But at the same time I had felt the jold and shaking a small one occurred in Ohio where the candidates are to debate I think tonight. I thought well wow what I felt here happened there! Then today Japan had an earthquake which was 7.0. I asked the Lord what up? "I heard the shaking has just begun."

So wow it has been an interesting few days for me. He is always working on the other side and we always need to remember the eternal plan and the harvest that I also heard would be the greatest this year and the years to fallow. There is always redemption on the other side of things that is who God the Father is.

So I know there is more in all of this. So now my journey begins unwraping this vision and the words I have heard.

Blessings and Happy New year!

Last edited by steadygaze on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 3 times in total

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A vision a Ram in sheep clothing being smashed by a huge first.

Post by Cloud on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:59 pm

the "ram" and "goats" made me think of non-believers or the "apostates"

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:45 pm

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Daph\\'s Dreams

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:00 pm

That sure makes me think! For sure, thank you for posting Steady!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top