Pls pray for timidity to be removed...need boldness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pls pray for timidity to be removed...need boldness

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:28 am

pls pray this spirit of fear,. timidity be removed...

i get nervous when i have to speak around ppl,,like out of breathe, my heart beats faster,this started happening couple of yrs ago..agh
i want boldeness this year... no fear... i never feel smart enuf .. its real horrible feeling.

Thank you

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pls pray for timidity to be removed...need boldness

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:27 am

Sister,

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7. Cast out the spirit of fear! We have all confidence in the Lord. Remember when we do work for the Lord he is doing the work. We are opening ourselves up as vessels that He may use us to be a voice in the darkness. Removing ourselves from the equation and letting the Lord take over. You can do it. The Lord has confidence in you! I am agreeing in prayer with you.

Love in Jesu
s,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 am

Connie..thank u for ur prayers...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:25 am

SisterinChrist, I am the same way, except I've been this way my whole life. I'd totally freeze if I had to say anything infront of a few people, let alone a crowd. Can't approach or talk to strangers. Even squeezing out a simple "Hi" is a struggle sometimes. I agree, this ia a torture.
I am praying (and also working on it) for the Lord to fill me in with so much Love and compassion for people that it will break the stronghold of shyness once and forever.
I often see people that I know need a prayer, but I totally freeze from even one thought of approaching them :-( I hate this so much! This is my thought, but I do believe that being filled with such degree of compassion of the Lord that I won't even think of what is holding me back might be the answer.

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:02 am

Hi Sister! I am praying along with the others! Please also keep in mind that God's perfect love casts out fear! I have been struggling with fear as well, and I seen a vision of God's love going into my heart...and the fear going out! As we meditate on His love toward us, and really dwell on this...the fear has to go. Just a word of encouragement for you! huggins

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:23 pm

astra wrote:SisterinChrist, I am the same way, except I've been this way my whole life. I'd totally freeze if I had to say anything infront of a few people, let alone a crowd. Can't approach or talk to strangers. Even squeezing out a simple "Hi" is a struggle sometimes. I agree, this ia a torture.
I am praying (and also working on it) for the Lord to fill me in with so much Love and compassion for people that it will break the stronghold of shyness once and forever.
I often see people that I know need a prayer, but I totally freeze from even one thought of approaching them :-( I hate this so much! This is my thought, but I do believe that being filled with such degree of compassion of the Lord that I won't even think of what is holding me back might be the answer.
hi Astra, sorry took so long to respond... i keep reading Bible vesese on Fear.. like the one - I have the mind of Christ.. i can do all things through Christ.. i make it a point to write all of them down, say them every day all day..and it works i see situations changing... i also pray for a "spirit of boldness to come upon me"..
and i rebuke satan.. !!

i Pray God delivers you from this fear an anxiety, i understand ur feelings

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Daisy wrote:Hi Sister! I am praying along with the others! Please also keep in mind that God's perfect love casts out fear! I have been struggling with fear as well, and I seen a vision of God's love going into my heart...and the fear going out! As we meditate on His love toward us, and really dwell on this...the fear has to go. Just a word of encouragement for you!
thank u Daisy

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Anytime sister!! huggins

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Praying for you!!! Find as many identity scriptures as you can and meditate on them. You will be transformed into who you REALLY are as you renew your mind!! The power of the Holy SPirit will go in and correct those areas that need to be corrected. He will remove the labels that others have placed on you, as well as what you've put on yourself.

God loves you and wants you BOLD as a LION for HIS GLORY!!

Praying for ya!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:55 am

Amen Cholette!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top