Brushing teeth and stairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brushing teeth and stairs

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:16 am

Hi All. I'm trying to figure out the meaning of brushing your teeth and stairs in the context of a dream.

I was sitting on cement stairs, which seemed to be an outdoor amphitheater of some sort. Apparently there was going to be some kind of game starting up (like a game show). I received a container of toothpaste, put it on my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. As I was brushing, I worked my way down some stairs through a crowd of people. All of a sudden I was climbing the stairs (still brushing) and ran into a woman that had given her wallet to the announcer of the game show. There was a lot of money in the wallet (I was trying to figure out why she had given them her wallet -was it lost or did she voluntarily give it to them? I can't really remember this part too well). When I reached the top of the stairs I spit out the toothpaste, but it wasn't sudsy like toothpaste normally is.

The focal point was on me climbing the stairs, brushing my teeth and spitting.

Thoughts?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brushing teeth and stairs

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:17 am

In the past several weeks I have had a few dreams about toothbrushes. One belonged to my Mom (it was on a bed in a motel). Another dream a woman was cleaning a rusty car with a toothbrush and then I was using a toothbrush to clean a diamond brooch.

Odd that I'm dreaming of so many toothbrushes. Scratch Chin

Thank you.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:23 am

i had a dream about brushing teeth as well...

i think its related to some sort of cleansing... cleaning up like cleaning up one's thoughts or words? Making thoughts & words pure... Does that relate to anything?

Just some thoughts here..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 pm

Hi SIC. I'm going to think about this some more. Nothing is sticking out at the moment. I'll keep you posted though! Happy New Year and many blessings to you! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top