OFFICES PAINTED WHITE,FISHES BEACH THEMSELVES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFFICES PAINTED WHITE,FISHES BEACH THEMSELVES

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:49 pm

IRL WE ARE ABOUT TO MOVE BUSINESS PREMISES DREAM THEY HAVE PAINTED OUR OLD OFFICES WHITE-THEY WERE CORPORATE BLUE BEFORE-I GO TO OUR FACTORY,ONLY TWO ARTISANS ARE PAINTING,THEY WANT TO USE MY TOOLS TO UNDO SOMETHING,CANT SEE HOW TWO PEOPLE CAN DO ALL THIS WORK DREAM CHANGES IM ON A BEACH AND A SCENE LIKE THE END TIMES STARTS TO UNFOLD THE SEA RECEDES AND ALL TYPES OF FISH ARE STRUGGLING TO SWIM AND THEY BEACH THEMSELVES-I RUN FROM THIS BEACH IN THE SOUTH TO A BEACH IN THE NORTH AND THE SAME THING HAPPENS THERE,I RUN LOOKING FOR HIGHER GROUND 2ND DREAM CHRISTIANS,MILLIONS OF THEM ARE LEAVING THE CITIES TO GO INTO THE COUNTRY,I THINK HOW WILL THEY SURVIVE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE BUT ITS HAPPENING ALL OVER

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICES PAINTED WHITE,FISHES BEACH THEMSELVES

Post by Deborah on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 am

John 4:35 "...Behold I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!"

I think your dream has to do with evangelism--the laborers are few and ill-equipped. Meanwhile, the harvest (the unsaved) are dying.

I grew up in the United States Midwest; my father was a cattle rancher and small grains farmer. I know grains need to be harvested at a certain time, the equipment needs to be working properly and needs to be the right equipment for the job, there needs to be enough workers because time is so short and the workers need to be competent. If these conditions are not met, the harvest can and does die, at great loss to the farmer.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:18 am

WE HAVE A SMALL GROUP OF CHRISTIANS ,THREE TO FIVE FELLOWSHIPPING,PRAYING IN THE MORNING BEFORE WORK-ITS SMALL BUT WE ARE GRATEFUL THAT GOD CAN USE US AS PART OF HIS ARMY-GOD BLESS

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Yes, Jesus turned the world upside down with only 12 disciples, afterall....yet it's the Word that says laborers are few and that's so sad.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top