[color=darkred]Why did I perform oral sex on this man?[/color]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[color=darkred]Why did I perform oral sex on this man?[/color]

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:51 pm

I was in childhood house in bedroom (can't remember what I did) but the Pastor/Bishop was upset with me. It was like we were in church. The P/B came up to me and was rebuking me, it wasn't until I really looked at him to see it was a front. This P/B was actually attractive to me and this was his sign 2 let me know. The dream switched to us in the bathroom and he still fussing. I took his pants down and was surpise to see him shaved (as if he had a active sex life)and started perfoming oral sex. While this was going on my daughter came to door asking me questions, he flush toilet to pretend I was using bathroom. We had to sneak him out w/o any1 seeing him. B4 he left he went in bathroom closet and pulled out 2 pictures of men that he framed as having affairs. A minister at my church named Lady went to him and said somebody is saying my daddy has been having an affair (while holding pic). She didnt know it was the P/B who did this so he won't ever get exposed for sexual sin. The P/B took the pic and looked at it and said its true. I woke up. what

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [color=darkred]Why did I perform oral sex on this man?[/color]

Post by Cholette on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Hmmmm, interesting dream...let me pray into this to see what the Lord reveals because right now, I'm thinking that this situation may not be about you, but you representing someone else. The only thing that prevents me from 100% sticking with that is that it's in YOUR childhood bedroom.

Before I say anything else, let me pray and I will come back to it.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Hello Dreamer 00,

Sometimes dreams that seem lurid and scary really have an OK meaning, so take heart!!

I have something going on in my own life that somewhat parallels what I see in your dream. This is not an interpretation and due to the sensitive nature I encourage you to do much praying about anything I share.

It looks as though you are encountering somewhere in your day to day life someone who is attracted to you and has difficulty expressing his feelings. It looks like his difficulty relates to past sexual sin, possibly on a large scale. Persons who come into the gospel after a past of heavy sexual sin often have difficulty dealing with the guilt and shame, also there can be a lot of humiliating exposure.

People who have difficulty expressing their feelings often resort to anger, and we are left to figure it out. Possibly the anger is actually at themselves for even having feelings. Another expression of unresolved guilt is to slough the guilt off on others by finger pointing and blame.

The dream starting in your childhood bedroom may mean some part of this is familiar to you from your childhood, possibly with a father as that is mentioned.

Oral sex could be nothing more than words pertaining to helping a person come to terms with his feelings about the above, at least about his feelings of attraction to you. Even his flushing the toilet suggests flushing away feelings/waste -- a cover. He even makes it seem like it is YOU who is needing the flushing and cleaning up. It could also be that he is "getting off" on getting you to communicate verbally with him or about his attraction to the way you speak to him.

This dream reminds me of the TV character Archie Bunker who often had difficulty expressing his feelings. He couldn't even say the word intimacy. His anger often was a cover for his more tender feelings and he often pointed out the faults of those around him, so he could live with himself maybe.

Whether this person has cleaned up his act yet or not is something I cannot tell for certain from the dream. Shaving could simply mean exposure, but also could mean he has cleaned up his act. In the dream you take it to mean he has a very active sex life. This could be equivocal. His strange behavior could make people think he still has an issue, but I am more likely to believe he has cleaned up his act and that is the reason for his extreme reactions.

Of course, much caution about speaking with the opposite sex regarding personal matters. I felt liberty to do some sharing in my own similar circumstance, mostly indirectly, but don't have a history of sexual acting out and am an old woman. Fornicating just isn't a temptation for me. Some could argue otherwise, but I put the strong caution in cause I do not know your situation personally.

Dream is definitely a warning of this individual's true feelings behind the mask he wears.

At very least it is a call to pray for this person. As believers we should not be led around by our attractions but seeking God for his will in all things.

The P/B at the end of the dream finally comes to terms with the truth, exposing himself which is how it should be, so good ending maybe? Possibly you will share something from your past/family that will help him?

Rose

Last edited by rosebush on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 am

Charlotte thanks...i want to hear God. Rosebush, I have read, read, and reread your response. And I thank you. You have seen a lot with so little info. I want to wait on Charlotte, but Rose you are awesome...i like your post. Will reread again and response later :)

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Sent you a PM...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top