Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY NEW BEGINNINGS 2012!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS !!!

May the Lord all with many new beginnings in 2012 !! & Many Many Amazing dreams & revelations !!! & also many miracles, prosperity and wonderful experience's in name

Wud luv to hear what everyone's doing ? I will be at Church on the 1st...

Happy New Years to you too Sister!!!!!!

I will be at church New Years Eve night and we have no church this Sunday...we are make the celebration our church service.

God has already begun speaking to his people and 2012 is going to be an awesome year for those who have been in the wait mode.

God is in the midst of us!!!!!

dreamster wrote:
sisda hapi nu yr,, i;ll probly watch da werld go by,, D,, in suspended animation,,
Thanks Dee Man!! Gods gonna do awesome things for u..ur so blssed !!! luk at ur drms!!!
ill be home on New Years Eve..but church on Sunday

To all,

Happy New Year to you as well! Hope your new year is filled with many blessings and hope for the new year ahead. I will be in church on Sunday but the rest of the day will be with the family!

Much love and hope for the new year!

Connie happy dance woo hoo :hooray: kiss huggins

:SmileyCentral.comHappy New Year, Everyone! I was just in my kitchen tonight when the Lord gave me a word for the upcoming year, so I'm superexcited to see how it comes to pass! woo hoo thumbs My husband has a hard time going a lot of places these days because of being in a wheelchair, so we'll likely be at home instead of with extended family New Year's; church family may come over for a visit though, so that's even better! thumbs

Hey there... hope it was a splendid New Years!!!!

i felt a tug in my heart as it hit midnight...

its sad though, my sis had tonsilitis unexpectedly so we cud not go to church today, i was so looking forward to it.. made me sad

Hi -

Happy New Year! I pray God's richest blessings to everyone this year!

Blessings,

Lurdys

SisterinChrist wrote:
Hey there... hope it was a splendid New Years!!!!

i felt a tug in my heart as it hit midnight...

its sad though, my sis had tonsilitis unexpectedly so we cud not go to church today, i was so looking forward to it.. made me sad
how's yr sister?

hi Deborah..thanks for asking...

Thank God she is much better.... we were all praying & God pretty much has been healing her much faster..