Meeting the secretary of State, She takes me shopping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the secretary of State, She takes me shopping

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:33 pm

I was going to see the "secretary of state"... Luks like the train area in NYC(grandcentral station) , but it wasnt suppose 2b, was suppose 2b work area. She comes out to see me & takes me to buy Really expensive things. I think even a business suite.

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting the secretary of State, She takes me shopping

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Hi SIC. I don't have any idea about the possible meaning of your dream, but the white puppies caught my attention. I too had a dream a few weeks ago about white puppies and am still baffled by them. I'm interested to see if anyone else has any insight!

Blessings and Happy New Year! :hooray:

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:45 am

These are just some thoughts, but this one to me seems to have a a theme of not only provision, but also of God providing above and beyond anything you could ask or think. It also seems to be a theme of favor being shown to you, and God wanting you to know how special you are to Him.

Ephesians 3:16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and heightó 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:55 am

TY Daisy... it did feel nice to be called "special" Great verse!! Gods so awesome.. i did need 2hear that.. ..i thnk ur right about it.

i think there is more 2drm,,, im wondering about the pup's,,, & it luk'd like a trainstation area..maybe transition is coming?
And

thank you
tbsmilesbig!! Happy New Year to you also!!! Blessings to you!!!
thanks for stopping by..Im still trying to figure out the pup..maybe has to do with a freind coming into my life? i dunno

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:48 pm

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:25 am

My thoughts before reading your response about the puppy was the same sister. It made me think of when moms get together with their kids for playdates. Both the kids and the parents get to have fun and get some social interaction. Just some thoughts...toss it if it doesnt seem to fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi there sisterinchrist,

Now I can see why you wanted to see if the Lord showed me anything about my puppy dream. I think your dream seems pretty good to me, in the past puppies have been positive things in my dreams except for a couple of occasions. When you describe recieving a white puppy in your dream I felt excitement about this, I think it seems like something positive and you have a good experience ahead in your life. I am not giving an interpretation just sharing my thoughts.

The aspect of the dream relating to having expensive things purchased for you seems pretty positive too, please keep us updated on the progress of things happening in your life, I believe God has great plans for you. Your dreams and visions are always entertaining, joyful and interesting to read! Keep us posted! dreamster

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi J7... thank u for stopping by

Yes the puppy seemed positive, it was white and cute. And then my puppy was there at the end of the drm. Thats why i had said to the guy that they can play together...

Thank you so much, thats such a good point. there was kind of an excitement when i said that they can play together! I do pray all this comes to pass soon... Its all Gods timing.

Always good to hear from you!!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top