Confused-URGENT HELP NEEDED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confused-URGENT HELP NEEDED

Post by travia7 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:39 pm

In this dream I had just finished meeting with the Bishop, and started walking to my car, my husband was placing trash in the trash container a little girl hopped in the car. He repeatedly ask her to get out but she would not. When I got to the car I told the little girl that she better get out of the car so she left. As my husband and I started to pull off a man walking with a woman knocked on my window and asked if I had 3 five dollar bills I said no. As they crossed the front of the car and got to the drivers side my husband proceed but he hit the man on the side the man became very angry in a panic I told my husband to drive but he lost control of the car and we crashed. Then the man was in the car he had both of us by our heads saying that he should bash our heads together to understand what we are thinking. I told him not to bash my head, then as I looked at my phone and saw an e-mail from Prophetess Buffie McIver I told the man to let me go you are not a prophet and you can not see what's going on. The car door flew open and I ran towards a police car that was empty but the lights where on the man said I have your wallet and your phone then I told him you can have it, I can get another. I am so confused I have no idea what this means.

(My thoughts from this particular dream is that I needed to run from Prophetess McIver but I just don't know.)

Second Dream-

Encamped by fire not burning.

Third Dream-

Seen the numbers exactly like this 3:15 and then they were repeated over and over again. ( If you remember the first dream the man asked me for 3 five dollar bills which equals 15 I wonder if they tie intogether some how.

I am due to be ordained on Sunday, and I really don't know what God is trying to tell me so if anyone can help me understand any of them please help.

travia7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confused-URGENT HELP NEEDED

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Travia,

I am sorry I do not have an interpretation but will certainly pray for you. Trust the Lord and I am sure all will be well with you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:01 pm

hey wave

Is there something that you have been praying about where you are looking for some answers and you feel like God is not answering as quickly as you would like? Something where you have to make a decision, but you're unsure of certain things before you can make a decision?

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top