Has anyone heard a loud voice early in the morning?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has anyone heard a loud voice early in the morning?

Post by steadygaze on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:11 am

Hello precious warriors, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

I have a question because I have experienced this several times over the years and again early this morning.

I have heard a man calling my name in the wee early hours in the morning at least once a year or a little over a year, or two years. It is not often but boy it will wake me out of a dead sleep.

In 2003 I heard audible my name being called.I woke up out of a dead sleep.

Then in 2004, I heard a loud voice that said, " I will give you three 8's. I woke up out of a dead sleep.

When I was with Heidi Bakers ministry on the night before I was to fly back home, I had an interesting thing happen. I had drifted off to sleep and all of a sudden I see a vision of a baby in the middle of this hurricane storm. Then as I watched this scene this mans voice yelled at me, "Jeanie what are you going to do about the baby in the storm!?" I did not respond then the mans voice got louder and screamed the same thing. Again I did not respond because I was not sure who's voice it was. Then the third time it was so loud it was deafening me, and then my spirit rose up and said, " When I see the baby I do not see the storm!" Then I woke up in the natural and sat up in my bed. Going what the heck just happened. That was back in 2007.

In 2008 Again I heard my name called in a loud audible voice.

Now here it is a few years latter and I heard a voice again this morning only this time it was a female audible voice with a different message. The women's loud voice said, " Are you ready to come now!?" I woke up again out of a dead sleep. I was not sure how to respond and I was like what!?

Does anyone or has anyone ever experienced this voice? It is so loud it is literally an audible voice so much to the point it wakes you up. I question some times if this is the Lord or not. I am seeking Him as to if this is and yet no answer. Then this morning really threw me since it was the first time it was a women's voice.

Thanks for any insight you may have.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Has anyone heard a loud voice early in the morning?

Post by steadygaze on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 am

I wanted to add this about my last statement on this email. I am questioning if this is the Lord or not. What I mean by that statement is this, " All the other ones I knew they were from the Lord. I was questioning if the female one was because I had never heard a female invitation before. I did not feel threatened or scared when I received this, this morning I had peace, in fact it was said in affection towards me and it was a warm and inviting one. I have been seeking the Lord and have a sense now what this invitation means.

I would like to hear however anyone else's experiences if you are at liberty to.

Thanks
Hugs

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:30 am

Steady,

I have had a few times where the Lord has called my name while sleeping. It is very loud and very distinct. I have believed it was the Lord. One time it happened while I was driving down the road in the morning. I know it was a call to wake up and pray. I just knew it. I don't know how I just did. The last voice you heard the feminine voice could have been the Holy Spirit. Hope this helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:53 am

Oh dear precious Connie

Amenie to that!

Many of you do not know what I have been going through in the last three months and it has been horrific. I lost four people 1 from natural causes, three tragically, family, and friends one suicide, two alcohol, and one natural causes. I found out am having major complications with health do to back surgery and neck surgery, and foot surgery, and on top of that found out my mom beginning stages of Altimers and I have to go next week to Washington to talk with her doctors. I had a major situation that happened after returning from India which I am not at liberty to share. I have a surgery on my foot on the 12th. From the back and neck surgery I have had it has led to permanent damage and situation which I do not want to talk about right now.

I know God is my healer please do not preach at me. I know the Lord well I have had encounters with Him and healing from His hands, and I have had His healing released through mine. I know all these things. He is my all and all.

I also know I am more then an over comer.

I had just been trying to work through all this and I have not spent time with the Lord. I know that, that was the comforter that came to me and I know it is an invitation to come to the Lord in this time.

Thanks for sharing that Connie.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:34 pm

I am so sorry Steady, I really didn't mean to preach. I am praying all will be well with you and your mom.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Oh no honey you were not preaching! HA HA I was making a statement for others who saw this and wanted to that is all.

Hugs to you many of them. You are a gift and a treasure my friendy. huggins kiss

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:32 pm

I've only had this happen to me once or twice. The one that I remember the most was when I was in a "lukewarm" state around 15-16 years ago. It was in the middle of the night and I heard a knock on the door and my name being called. It was so real that I went to my bedroom door to see if my roommate was calling me, but she wasn't home. I laid back down and was going back to sleep and I heard it again and as I was getting up I remembered the story of Samuel in that instant. I remembered when Elijah told him that the next time he heard someone call his name to say "speak Lord for your servent hears you". I said those words to him and God led me to a scripture that spoke directly to me about the season i was in and my life was changed from THAT instant.

Even if it was the woman's voice, I believe it was God. God is ALL...God is EVERYTHING...not just a gender male. He can speak through any gender and any gender voice. Maybe it's the female's voice that brings the gentleness that you need. I really feel like God was speaking to you as a nurturer at THAT moment because women are nurturers. That is something that just fell on my heart. Maybe it's what you needed at that moment. The fact that you had peace is a giveaway that it was God because what He does and says ALWAYS brings peace.

Blessings...I hope this helps...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:54 pm

Once when I was taking a nap I heard a man's voice say my name. I was in my bedroom, I was expecting a guy to stop by later to pick up something and at first I thought it was him, but then I wondered why I wasn't upset he was in my bedroom (the voice seemed to be very close to me). The tone was comforting, felt very familiar. I simply said, "Yes?" turned over, no one was there, I went to the front door, no one was there. I still don't know the significance of all this--later my faith went through a real test so maybe I needed something like the voice of God Himself to hold on through that time, I'm not sure.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:46 am

Oh thank goodness Steady....I thought I may have offended you. Praise God for answer to my prayer.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top