Cardboard Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cardboard Box

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:35 pm

This dream was super long...I felt like it went on all night...but I can only remember a tiny bit of it. I was hoping some of it would come back to me as the day went on, but no such luck. bandaid

I remember that I was in a warehouse. Everyone had different dwelling places within the warehouse. The dwelling places were huge cardboard boxes-that consisted of our so called apartment or dwelling. All I can remember is that ours rusted out. I know it doesnt make much sense..I wish I could remember the rest.

There was a part where someone gave me their child to raise. Cant remember much else.

Any thoughts appreciated....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cardboard Box

Post by dreamster on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:01 pm

,,i wonder if this is a heart issue perhaps regarding, ur house,,or apartment, do u hav concerns about it, ,,is it unda threat, or a insecurity about its future, ,,othawise its a different applikation, ,,i hav anutha angle,, ............ D,,at da beach,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:00 am

Daisy,

There was a part where someone gave me their child to raise.

Could this be about your foster daughter? I agree with D on this point. A heart issue regarding your foster daughter. Maybe something that is troubling you or concerning you about her. Just a thought.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:37 pm

interesting.. iagree it might be a heart issue.. also the child to raise is reminding me of ur daughter.....

however its hard to understand w/o the full drm.. i feel that maybe the Lord wants u to seek Him for it?

Thats happend 2me b4.. also sometimes the Lord talks to us about the "Condition of our hearts" likes tells us what we r feeling in drms..
Just something to ponder on...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Thanks so much for all of your comments. I will be praying. Thanks Guys!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Living in a cardboard box is something a homeless person would do--and you know how it says in Matt 6:20 we should store up our treasures in heaven where "neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal"? This is what came to my mind when I read your dream.
Also the little girl someone gave you to raise was homeless in a sense before she came to you...
I wondering if this dream is touching on your sense of not belonging somewhere...

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:46 am

Great thoughts deborah... I will ponder on these in prayer about this. Thanks for stopping by. :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top