Tag/label on clothes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tag/label on clothes

Post by happiness80 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Hi all, I had a dream last night which really stumped me. One aspect that really stood out was seeing an unfamiliar person with a label on his jeans. On the label was written the surname of a friend of mine in real life.

For some reason this really stood out and I have no idea why or what it may mean. Would anyone have any ideas on what the label on your clothes may mean. It was something like the "just jeans" label except it had written on it my friends surname.

Any ideas?
Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tag/label on clothes

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi Happiness...do you mind me asking what your friends surname is? Sometimes the meaning of names can be very significant in dreams.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi Daisy,

Yes I know what you mean names do carry significance, Im a bit hesistant to post my friends surname up just out of respect for privacy but I have looked at that. I think it seemed more significant that it was my friends surname. That seemed to be the significance. I wondered why his surname would be on a label.

Thanks Daisy.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:27 pm

How did you feel in the dream, Happiness? And, in real life, how is your friend viewed by those around him?

Just a thought, but could it be a call to prayer for this person? Has he been "labelled" as anything in real life that would require prayer to counter it?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:40 am

I felt surprised to see the label on this unfamiliar persons clothing. I just wondered why the label had his surname on it in the dream.

In real life I guess you could say he has some issues so you maybe right with him perhaps being labelled literally. I will pray some more on this but your thoughts have been helpful.

Just something I thought about would there be a difference if it were their first name on the label ?
It just is weird it was the surname and not the first name....I dont know just giving my own thoughts here :)

Thank you
Blessings :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:04 am

Surname vs First Name makes me think that it's wider than just the individual, like to include others in their family.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:46 pm

thanks whiteshadow, thats helpful

Blessings!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm