exboyfriend at church/ light bulbs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

exboyfriend at church/ light bulbs

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:02 pm

The 1st dream: I was in a church. My ex boyfriend brought a women with him. They came from NY. They were behind me. When I stood up to praise God my legs felt weak like i was going to fall. I remember seeing a big screen with a movie ahead. My pastor's wife was texting me. Then the screen showed a child's movie. When the child's movie came on they left.

The 2nd dream: I was in a dark room. There was someome on the bed. I can't remember who. I went to fix the light bulb. Their were two ceiling lights out. I couldn't fix it or the other person. The person asked me if I was pregnant. I got upset & told them WHY does everyone keep asking me if I am pregnant.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: exboyfriend at church/ light bulbs

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi, Sunshinelove -

Since I know from past experience that you dream about others as well as yourself, I'm not going to assume that these dreams are about you...but they might be.

The first thing that came to mind while reading your first dream was something coming from a long ways off that seemed to affect your spiritual strength when you worshipped. I was thinking it was a spirit. I don't know if you've experienced a spiritual attack since you were blessed with speaking in tongues. For me, right around the time I receive a blessing, the enemy tends to try to hit harder than usual. The rest of the dream, though, is pretty encouraging. The pastor's wife texting you is like being in communion with God through prayer. The child's movie made me think of childlike faith and focusing on God's big picture. Through these methods of resisting the enemy, they eventually leave.

For the 2nd dream, the basic theme that I got was that you and others were in the dark about something - your being pregnant. It's possible that there may be something new that's about to be added to your life that even you are unaware of. Just a thought.

And, again...I don't doubt the possibility that these dreams may be for someone you know. I'm sure that you would know!

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Thanks Mark! I waited to respond to this post but both dreams fits me.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:06 am

Ah, good to know. So, did they actually manifest for you, or did you just mean to confirm that they're for you but you're still waiting for the manifestation?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:20 pm

The 1st dream has definitely manifested...I am still waiting for the second dream to manifest.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top