Mowing the grass

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mowing the grass

Post by L4JC on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:16 am

I tried to get on Mia's symbol dictionary site, and it's not operational at the moment. I think the link is disconnected or something. But wanted to check to see what "mowing" means?

In my dream, I dreamed that I was out mowing the grass in my front yard with a manual mower, like the one from back in the 40's-50's. I kept mowing over and over trying to mow the grass, sometimes it would mow over and clean it up, and then other times it would just take numerous times to get it mowed the way I wanted it to. I was frustrated yet anxious to get this over with, as if this was not what I truly wanted to do. I almost didn't care how it turned out after having 'mowed' several times "over" one section at the end of the dream.

What does mowing mean?

Any thoughts of what this could mean?

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mowing the grass

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:39 am

Hi, L4JC -

I don't have a catch-all for the action of mowing. However, how the action made you feel in the dream can help identify what it's supposed to represent for your waking life. Does anything come to mind that's similarily frustrating? Perhaps a task where the tools that you're using to complete the task are outdated or simply not capable of doing the job to any real measure of satisfaction?

Also, if a task does come to mind, would you be able to update the tools you're using?

Just my thoughts,
-Mark

Last edited by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:45 am

I'm in agreement with Mark, that's what I thought as I read your dream as well... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:48 am

Hi WhiteShadow and Lola,

Wow! I haven't the faintest idea about anything I'm struggling with that needs to be replaced ... it would make sense if I had something that I needed to "upgrade". But I can't think of anything that does?

The only thing that came to mind just a few minutes ago about the dream was that grass means a "harvest" ... (the grass in my dream was not long, but needed to be mowed for sure)... and I was trying to get it "trimmed" with every strength I had and it didn't seem to want to "cut" with this manual mower... no matter how many times I mowed over and over. Then toward the end of the dream, I lost my drive and didn't care out it turned out - I just wanted to get it over with.

I wonder if perhaps God is saying there's a harvest coming and no matter what old "thoughts or patterns" I have will not keep me from recieving? If not this, perhaps, I'm receiving the harvest but don't feel deserving and cut it (like dismissing it)?

If you have other thoughts that come in mind, please share! thank you

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top