Repost: A mini series dream in three segments.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: A mini series dream in three segments.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Hello Beloved ones of God here is yet another dream. 3 part series. I kept waking up then going back into the same dream.

Dream

I was with three other people one of them being a women I knew named Maria back home at my old church and there was a man driving us. We were traveling some where. This one guy drove the van as the rest of us where passengers. We took this short cut through these beautiful trees and small little back countries. I am not sure where we were going. Anyway as we are driving we are in this little country town and this man is in this beautiful crystal clear river and he is feeding these animals that looked like Hippo's with elephant trunks. Then we see all these totally different beautiful looking deer. I am in awe of these beautiful creatures it felt like we were at a Safari only with animals we had never seen before. Amazing how the animals are allowing people to pet them and families pet them. Then we stop some where at this house and I came to find out my friend Marie left her husband and lived in this little town we were driving through. I had gone to her little house and as we were laying on the bed I had a talked with her and she shared her heart about her situation that was hidden from my old church, then we were on the road again. We stopped some where and the friends I was with all did there thing like go potty or buy something from the liquor store and then it was to late when I decided to go to the bathroom. My friends are like go ahead and I am like no I do not want to keep any held back from moving on and we got in the van and off on our journey. Then I woke up.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top