Selling my clothes at a thirft store.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling my clothes at a thirft store.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 am

Hi precious ones I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Dream

I had all of these clothes I wanted to sell and get rid of. So I was able to have a place in a thrift store to sell my clothes and, I had bracelets as well to sell. I was thinking well no one really ever wants to buy clothes but I hung up my clothes and a friend was with me who I do not know in real life. This friend encouraged me as I hung things up that the clothes would sell. Well I thought the clothes needed to be placed up front of the store so they would be seen. So then I take what is hug up and tried to move them up front. Well then the store opens up and people like run to clothes and are buying my clothes and I am shocked because it was as if they were waiting outside to come in and buy my clothes. Then it dies down a bit and I try to move the remaining cloths upfront and my friend says, "Why move them sell them from there, they are buying them like crazy!" So I did not move them and more people came to buy them.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling my clothes at a thirft store.

Post by Shan on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi Steadygaze,

These are just my thoughts. I'm wondering if you have something to offer to people that you don't really value (selling things at a thrift store) very much or you do not yet know that people will want what you have.

You want to put things at the front of the store, but you need to realize that no matter where you put them, people will find them. I'm wondering if God has placed something on your heart that you are to offer people, but you won't have to advertize. It will be obvious to others.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi Steadygaze,

These are my thoughts as well. I agree with what Shan posted. I would like to add that I see the friend as the Holy Spirit who is an encourager and confirming that you do have something to offer. People are waiting to get what you have to offer. Maybe it's your testimony, an encouraging word or something you've overcome. Whatever it is will a blessing to others.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:29 pm

I agree with ispeaktheword too. I can't believe I didn't make the connection between the friend and the Holy Spirit!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Thanks to you both I know what it is and was just wanting confirmation.

I completely stepped out of a ministry because I was asked to go another direction and I just feel like what I am asked to will just be the same as everyone else's. HA HA! I have a sense the Lord is saying my clothes are not like everyone else's.

Thanks a bunch and happy New Year precious ones.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:23 pm

God Bless You in whatever awesome thing He has planned for you!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:55 am

Steady,

The reason your cloths are different is because you are clothed in righteousness and clothed in peace and people want what you have. You will show them the way.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top