My Mom and...the Muppets?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Mom and...the Muppets?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Hello, All -

This dream ended...interestingly. I dreamed that I was at my parents' house with one of my sisters and my stepdad and that we were waiting for my mom to join us. Apparently, we were going to do something together. There was a woman there that I did not know, and she seemed to be someone that my mother worked with. She informed us that my mother didn't want to ever see us, or something to that effect. I recognized this as a lie, and that this woman was here to cause division in our family. So, I played along, acknowledging the woman's message only until she left us. Then, the three of us decided to wait around until my mom returned - we had told the woman that we'd all leave if that's what my mom wanted, but instead we stayed after she left.

So, we sat down and watched the T.V. In real life, I NEVER watch T.V. We watched something that seemed to be like the old Muppet Show. Kermit delivered some sort of opening monologue where he acknowledged God, and he ended it by dedicating the show to Jesus, saying "And we hope he comes soon..."

I have no idea what the last part of the dream could mean or relate to! The first part...maybe some plan of the enemy that I need to watch out for and pray against, but...the Muppets?

Thoughts appreciated!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Mom and...the Muppets?

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi Mark,

I don't have an interp I'm just putting some thoughts out there. I looked up Muppet which is a combination of the word "marionette" and "puppet". A marionette is a manipulator. Kermit is a frog and from what I understand frogs can represent Demonic spirits or curses etc. Wondering if the television is revealing that there is someone who is speaking things in the name of the Lord but it's a false manipulating spirit. Just some thoughts. Please toss if it does not agree with your spirit.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Thanks, ispeaktheword. It's possible that you may be right, I'm just not sure who it would be. I'll continue to pray about this. I appreciate you thoughts!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum