ATTEMPTED ROBBERY....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATTEMPTED ROBBERY....

Post by Chosenone on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Hello All,

I dreamed my son and I was visiting my parents in the home I grew up in. (in reality - this house is no longer there - it burned down about 20 years ago). I dreamed that I was in the kitchen talking to my mother and we were waiting for my father to get home from work. I heard a noise in the garage and when I looked out the window...I saw a burglar attempting to rob us. He saw me when I spotted him. He didn't even have on a mask to hide his face. He acted like he wanted me to get a good look at him. I shut the blind and gathered my mother and son in one room while I called 911. I looked back out of the window to see if the the man was still outside in the garage and I didn't see him. I turned around and noticed that he found my father and was bringing him from the back of the house which I thought was at gun point because he had something pointing in his back (it was a wooded paint brush - everybody else thought it was a gun) My father was dressed in a RED robe with tears in his eyes because the man told him what was getting ready to happen. The man told us my father was sad because he knew that he was going to make my mother kill him in front of us and he was going to make me kill my son. The feeling that I felt was a little fear but not alot because I never saw the actual gun........I woke up and started to pray and could not go back to sleep...any ideas???????

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTEMPTED ROBBERY....

Post by Chosenone on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:31 am

REPOST:

ATTEMPTED ROBBERY.... by Chosenone Yesterday at 5:47 pm

.Hello All,

I dreamed my son and I was visiting my parents in the home I grew up in. (in reality - this house is no longer there - it burned down about 20 years ago). I dreamed that I was in the kitchen talking to my mother and we were waiting for my father to get home from work. I heard a noise in the garage and when I looked out the window...I saw a burglar attempting to rob us. He saw me when I spotted him. He didn't even have on a mask to hide his face. He acted like he wanted me to get a good look at him. I shut the blind and gathered my mother and son in one room while I called 911. I looked back out of the window to see if the the man was still outside in the garage and I didn't see him. I turned around and noticed that he found my father and was bringing him from the back of the house which I thought was at gun point because he had something pointing in his back (it was a wooded paint brush - everybody else thought it was a gun) My father was dressed in a RED robe with tears in his eyes because the man told him what was getting ready to happen. The man told us my father was sad because he knew that he was going to make my mother kill him in front of us and he was going to make me kill my son. The feeling that I felt was a little fear but not alot because I never saw the actual gun........I woke up and started to pray and could not go back to sleep...any ideas???????[b]

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

REPOST: ATTEMPTED ROBBERY

Post by Chosenone on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Does anyone have any idea what this could mean. The red robe my father was wearing, the paintbrush the robbery was pertending to be a gun. Everyone thought it was a gun but the Lord allowed me to see that it wasn't....Please respond. Thanks!

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Please can someone help...I haven't received any responses...thanks!

Post by Chosenone on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:43 pm

[b]

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Hello, Chosenone -

These are my thoughts, so please disregard what you do not find to fit. Overall, I believe that the Lord is showing you the plans of the enemy. The enemy is often compared to a thief and a robber in the bible. Before I say any more, I do feel that the dream was given to you so that you will take action through prayer...

I can't say for certain that your father is literal or symbolic for a father-figure. Either way, I believe that you will be able to recognize it. The red robe has a parallel in Matthew 27:28, right before Jesus's crucifixion. Other gospels have a different color, but I've read a few explanations for the difference. Anyway, this was what Jesus wore before his suffering, and I would think that the enemy's plans are to make this person suffer as well.

As for the paintbrush (instead of a gun) - this is the hope of dream. You are given the ability to see through the plan of the enemy, and to see his weapons for what they are: deceitful, but ineffective.

Given that the enemy does not have a life-threatening weapon, the plan that they have is to cause fear. It's also worth noting that the fear was intended to affect more than just your father - this is an attack that intends to affect the family. In the dream, it wasn't the paintbrush that had an effect, it was the threats that did. You will see through this, just like in the dream. The fear had minimal effect on you.

Once again, these are my thoughts. Please pray and disregard what doesn't fit. I will also pray for you that you will have the vision to see through this threat.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosenone on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Wow, thank you Mark!!! I receive this in Jesus name! This is really connecting with my spirit....thank you for your prayers! Bless You

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top