New dream - old topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New dream - old topic

Post by Mark6125 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:56 am

Overnight from Christmas Eve to Christmas morning, I had a dream about an old friend that I do not have contact with any more. I have been trying to figure out what this could mean, but have no clue.....I also had another dream last night and trying to remember it.

I was sitting by myself in a large theater with just a few other people scattered about. It wasn't like a movie theater, but more like somewhere you'd see a play or something like that. It was dimmed, but not dark. I was sitting in the back. Several seats to the left of me, with nobody in between was an old, very good friend. This friendship went bad due to his girlfriend. Anyways, I asked him if he's not even going to say "Hi" to me. He didn't say a word, sat there looking hostile for a bit, then got up and walked away. All of a sudden his girlfriend is sitting immediately to my right. I told her she needed to help fix this. We then all got evacuated or for some reason left the theater, but there was no panic. As she and I are leaving, we "need" for some reason (felt the need to as part of the evacuation) to get some preserves (like strawberry preserves). And as we are walking through a mall-like setting, to get preserves, she asks me if I've ever been sarcastic to him to which I reply not that I can remember, she asks if I've ever been jealous of him to which I tell her I think he thinks I'm jealous of her. We stop at an intersection of two hallways where ladies are making some type of preserve pastry and then I wake up.

I have no clue what this could possibly mean, if anything. I'm still trying to remember parts of the dream I had last night as well - I wish I would have written it down now.

Mark6125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New dream - old topic

Post by Mark6125 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:04 am

Anything? Anyone? lol

Mark6125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:04 am

Mark,

When I think of a theater I think of a place where we watch things. Like maybe a place where we watch what could, should or might have been. These are just some thoughts not an interpretation. I am just thinking maybe you are seeing what your friend still feels. Was he jealous of your relationship toward this girl for any reason? Justified or not? If so maybe the Lord is showing you what is wrong so you can address it with this friend to restore the relationship. I think you have a choice to make here....the hallway intersection....you have to choose which way to go in the relationship. I believe to preserve the relationship....hence the preserves the ladies made. Walking through the mall is like having several choices.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

PS Want to add more but have to pray about it first. Will see where the Lord will lead.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark6125 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 pm

There was no relationship between me and her.......in fact, she kept telling him that I didn't like her. He defended me for a while before he caved. I bent over backwards for her, but just gave up. I wasn't the only one that happened to.....and it always seems to be the same m.o. "your friend doesn't like me" and then your history without even a goodbye.

Anyways, that's just some background. It's been a while now and I really miss this friendship. He actually helped lead me to Christ to begin with.

Mark6125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top