My BFF is making a HUGE mistake!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: My BFF is making a HUGE mistake!!!

Post by Cholette on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Chimere wrote:God bless you, Cholette. My heart goes out to you, for I am facing a similiar situation, except this is going bananas smh. As the Holy Spirit is dealing with me. That woman your friend is dealing with is NOT HIS WIFE. She's luring him and hooking him into her traps. For she is planning to suck the LIFE OUT OF HIM. And He will be hurt and left with nothing if he continues to go down this path. He must turn the other way for this is a life or death situation for him spiritually. I'm sensing in the spirit He's battling with a demon of loneliness and a need to be loved by another and this woman has been saying all the right things to him and it's "soothing" his soul. Keep him in prayer, I hear the Lord is saying because he's going to need your prayers. it's best to keep your distance right now and put yourself on a fast (if you'e not on one) to get your breakthrough. Your friend will thank you for it in the end. I pray you get a peace of mind over this. For your friend is dancing with the devil. Ask God to take the scales off his eyes and SPEAK CLEARLY to him and that he has a receptive heart towards God, and if you intercede on his behalf while leaving him be, YOU will hear of his situation and God will confirm things to you only that YOU and the LORD KNOWS! God will give you signs that your prayers are being answered concerning your friend. So look for them. I pray this works out for your good and his too. BE ENCOURAGED and God will give you a word. :)

This is the Word of the Lord!!!!!! I received a similar word earlier from Him and this is soooo timely.

The leaders in my church are going on a fast beginning Monday for the month of January and we are praying for a plethora of things however, my BFF is on my personal list. I know God has a special woman for him and I'm declaring her into existence.

Yes!!! He's lonely and it's the reason why he drove six hours round trip to be with this woman for Christmas. He wants to be married really badly and I think that is his driving force. God is doing something special in this situation and the word you've shared this evening confirms it even more...WOW! Thank you Jesus!! To God be the glory!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimere on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:22 pm

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!! I knew this is from God. He came on me so heavily and the Lord knows your heart and you have a pure, loving HEART! And You love the Lord. The effectual fervent prayers availeth much. Yes, this is urgent. Your friend is going to need your prayers. Just Be Still and know that He is GOD. See, I've been dealign with loneliness myself and I knwo too well how the devil DECEIVES us in this area. It will have you thinking one thing and then POP the true colors comes out and if you're a child of God and walking in the light, GOD WILL ALWAYS REVEAL THE TRUTH. I don't care how WELL HIDDEN the devil try to play teh scenario. And you're correct. God does have a special woman for him. This woman he's dealing with is a SMOKE SCREEN! Pray for him because she will turn his life upside down, send him through some emotional roller coasters. And pray that God will heal his heart before the woman God destined him to be with arrives. God will move on you and the leader's behalf in the curch. I hear the Lord saying, Make your requests KNOWN unto Him for YOUR PRAYERS shall be answered and it shall COME TO PASS! There's a WAVE of PLENTY OF BREAKTHROUGHS ... I see it int he spiritual relam, that the cries you and others have made will be answered and delivered. I keep hearing the Lord say pray for friend. He's going to need YOUR PRAYERS! He's walking on deadly territory and the devil is waiting to eat him alive because God has a plan for him and God will use him for His Glory. This is a trap and deception is HIGHLY inolved in this scenario. So give God praise in advance. There's a break through coming for the saints. Whatever you ask in prayer believe it and you shall receive it! And whether your friend realize it or not, Cholette. God kept warning him through you. From what I'm sensing through God, your heart is heavy about this, it's like rocks are crushing your heart because you love him very much and you only want the very best for him: God's best. Oh, ps, on this fast, whatever God tells you to do to see faster results, DO IT! There's a couple of BLESSINGS for you :) God bless!

Chimere

View user profile http://amzn.to/ICKWgM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:50 am

That's all I can say right now. The Lord is sooo good! Thanks again my friend...you are definately flowing.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimere on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:43 pm

you're welcome, my friend. And to God be the GLORY!!! happy dance Hey, as God's word said, "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of The Lord is, there is liberty." 2 Cor 3:17 It's my pesonal conviction in Him, that we should NOT be bound by anything that is detrimental for our souls. After all Jesus came to set the captives free and Jesus is LIFE! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR's EVE to you!

Chimere

View user profile http://amzn.to/ICKWgM

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:58 am

hi cholette..i agree w/everyone and Dr, Phill aka Dee....

Your freind is lucky to have a freind like u in his life,,,God must have put this burden in ur heart and u r being obedient by praying for him and asking for His well being..

Keep Him in ur prayers the Lord can work miracles..nothing is impossible.. lonliness can make a person do crazy things

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:26 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:hi cholette..i agree w/everyone and Dr, Phill aka Dee....

Your freind is lucky to have a freind like u in his life,,,God must have put this burden in ur heart and u r being obedient by praying for him and asking for His well being..

Keep Him in ur prayers the Lord can work miracles..nothing is impossible.. lonliness can make a person do crazy things

I've seen some positive signs. This New years weekend with them shacking up wasn't as good as he thought it would be. I spoke to him on the phone this morning, after I knew she would be gone and he sounded a mess. He was irritable and talking in circles so God is good! Something is happening so I'm STILL praying.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:26 pm

wave C soapbox ,,,,, well it sure sounds like prodigal at the pigpen disappointed shocked the :bible: says ''sin is pleasurable only 4 a season,, '',,i wood expect him 2 come 2 his senses soonish,, idea laugh ,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D at da hilton,, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Thank you EVERYONE!!! The prayers have worked. My BFF has finally seen the light and he told this woman that there is not future with them. He's realized that there is better for him.

I can just scream right now...

To God be the GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:05 pm

woo hoo :hooray: :glory: woo hoo

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Praise the Lord Cholette! Praise the Lord! praiseGod

:loveit:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

God is so good!!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 pm

,,daanng,, i rest mi case,, D,, in da zone,,