Weird Marriage Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird Marriage Dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:13 am

I remember talking to this girl who took a college course with me in the past (lets call her ANN). She had married one girl before and married me next out of the kindness of her heart. I knew it was wrong to be married to a female and I asked her how many times she was going to get married? I was hoping that she just would stop wasting her time getting married over and over again. She said that her next marriage would be to a man ,and it was going to be her last one. The head minister at our school bible study was in the room too.

Side note: Ann in real life was a girl that I thought was a pretty cool person, but she turned out to have some 'questionable' behavior (ie:fake). The guy who was present in the room (head of our bible study group) in real life is a man of God, but I think that he is somewhat judgmental and critical. I even think that its hard for him to "greet" me (fellowship with me personally at church sometimes), because he is somewhat attracted to me and he's married (in essence, he keeps his distance and doesn't "embrace me" in a friendly-way like he does my other female friends). What do you guys think? thinking

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Marriage Dream

Post by unaday* on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:14 am

Do you remember what the head minister was doing?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:40 am

He was just sitting in the room listenin to our conversation.

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:31 am

I don't have an interpretation but I keep thinking
2 Unnatural unions
Striving for the #3 union to be natural- 3 is the number of divine completion and perfection (she did say it would be her last one(completion)
Ann- deception/fake- once again fake is UNNATURAL
Minister in the room not saying anything but in real life is attracted to you and is married - to me he is almost a 'presence' in the room- maybe representing a presence of temptation, lust????

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:43 am

Hmmm - I think of the verses when Paul writes about the conflict of doing the things that he does not want to do, but not doing the things that does want and knows that he should. In this dream, you were doing something that you knew you should not be doing (being w/ the female).
Do you respect the minister for what you view as his self-control and fleeing from any situation that could even possibly hint at leading him into trouble or cause a questioning of his integrity? It would seem from the way you have described him he seems to represent those things that we know we should be doing and how we should be behaving, even if they are hard.
I don't see this a sexual dream at all, just representative and black and white. You know God says you should not be married to members of the same sex and that people who are married should be faithful to one another despite temptation. Is there another area in your life where the Holy Spirit has been nudging you toward obedience?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:42 am

both of you bring up some good points. Right now, I don't know if there is an area where I am struggling to be obediant. I definitely respect the minister (even if he doesn't have feelings for me)..we have to "avoid every kind of evil" so I am not offended by his actions at all (by all means--be obediant!!!lol)..I know God has told me to do some things that seem "unnatural" to my human mind but nothing "out of order" or sinful. I will pray more on it!!
thanks both UNA and RnestseekR!!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:46 am

side note: based on what you said UNA, something just came into my mind. I think I know who the people are! PRAISE GOD! But I will pray more about this!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top