Stationery dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stationery dream

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Hello again.

I just remembered I had a quick dream about creme-colored stationery with gold glitter. There was something printed on the stationery and I got the feeling I was afraid to read the meaning (this was a printed message, not hand written). I wish I could remember what was written, but I can't.

Hopefully someone has had a dream about or knows the symbolism of stationery?

Thanks!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stationery dream

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi tbsmilesbig! I am not sure what stationary could symbolize..but the feelings of being anxious of being notified of something negative seem to stand out to me. Another thought is that the packaging seems really beautiful, but the message inside seemed troubling. Is there anything that comes to mind in your waking life that may fit into either category by chance?

Not an interp, just some thoughts of mine. Please toss them if they dont fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Hello Daisy. Hmmm. scratching chin I can't think of anything that fits in this category IRL.

I'll keep you updated on this one. It wasn't really a dream, more like a quick snippet, so I'm curious to see what manifests.

Thanks for your input! Have a blessed week! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:14 am

Thanks, U 2! Wish I could have been of more help...Im curious to see what manifests too...keep me posted.... wave

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 am

This is just a random thought...but do you think the message could be about being "stationary?"

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:37 am

Do you mean like 'remaining stationary' Mark?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:40 am

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe the message here is not to be stationary. Is there something in your life that you are being stationary in? That would certainly fit. These are just my thoughts and not an interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:43 am

TBS,

By being stationary I mean....something you are not moving in that you ought to be. Maybe something the Lord is showing you he wants you to move in and you are unsure?

Hope this helps,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:08 am

Daisy wrote:Do you mean like 'remaining stationary' Mark?

Exactly what I was thinking. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:45 am

Ahhh....great thoughts....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:26 am

Wow! Thanks, everyone. I didn't think about the play on "stationary vs. stationery"! I was only looking at the vision as a written message, not as a possible meaning of movement. The glitter and pretty packaging seems to be a front for a good thing, but I'm focusing on the bad - it's almost like I was expecting the worst news to be written down, which is how I have viewed situations in the past. In other words I would have to "settle" for something I didn't really want (in this case to stay where I currently am when I know God is leading me elsewhere).

I'm not sure if you all have had a chance to see my other dream posts, but a few of them have been about me moving and it's definitely something I've been struggling to accept. It hasn't been easy to accept not because I don't want to move, but mainly because I don't see how it will all work out. Once again this is where trusting the Lord comes in!! This all has new meaning now. A BIG thanks for your inputs!! happy dance

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:42 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:something you are not moving in that you ought to be. Maybe something the Lord is showing you he wants you to move in and you are unsure?

Connie, what you said here made sense to me in light of my new posting! This reminds me of a statement I heard someone say recently about her faith and trusting God at his word: "I was able to recognize that the things God had given me were for me." I've been thinking about this ladie's statement for a few days and now your comment seems to be along the same line! In other words, walk in confidence and accept what God has for me, no questions asked!!

Thanks for your input on this matter!!!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top