Frozen ground and living in a tent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frozen ground and living in a tent

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:18 am

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

Here's a dream I had last night. Any thoughts on the elements mentioned?

I decided to move into a tent with my friend (IRL this friend is married and has two kids, so she would not be able to leave them and "move" into a tent). We made it into a two bedroom tent and I kept trying to figure out where and how we could add a living room. In the meantime, a report came out that we needed some sort of ground covering to sleep on; the ground had completely frozen over. Sleeping on the ground with no padding or cushion was dangerous. A man had just died from ground exposure in the dream, which is why the report came out. I kept thinking I was sleeping on a comfortable bed, so I shouldn't worry about the frozen ground. I remember thinking in the dream about my bed IRL, so I was incorporating my waking life information with this dream.

Thoughts?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frozen ground and living in a tent

Post by rosebush on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Hi: I wonder if this dream is about your relationship with the dream friend. Has there been a change?

Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:08 pm

I was also thinking along the same lines as Rose. The tent could mean something that's temporary.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Hi guys. There haven't been any changes to my knowledge in my friendship with the dream friend. We were just in contact last week and spoke for about an hour. Now that I've re-read my post and am responding to you two I'm thinking the friend in the dream represents a place more than a person. I feel that this dream has something to do with me moving and currently being at my Mom's house (White, this is where the tent comes in). I almost get the feeling the ground is iced over because there is no fruit to be grown here?? In other words "Keep it moving and don't get comfortable".

More updates as they "surface"! Thanks for your input!! Blessings!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:06 am

tbsmilesbig wrote:In other words "Keep it moving and don't get comfortable".
When I first read your post, the tent made me think of this as well! I thought of the tents in the old testament, in that they were temporary dwelling places.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 am

Another thought of mine was that sometimes people in our dreams can be symbolic for another person in our waking lives. Just some thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top