Car driving on ice, heading for open water!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car driving on ice, heading for open water!!!!

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:16 am

I was the passenger in a car driving on ice (it was a frozen river, with banks on the side) heading for open water!!!! I dont remember who was driving. I just remember this WAS NOT a good idea. I had removed my seat belt and unlocked the door, ready to jump out before we got to the open water!!! Whoever was driving was asking me to wait to jump out. The car wasn't going fast, it didn't seem dangerous to jump out! It seemed much more concerning to me to wait to get out after the car was emerged in water! I planned on disregarding this persons suggestion to wait, but woke before hopping out or hitting the open water!

I also want to note, this car was not my car....not sure whos

Any thoughts appreciated...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car driving on ice, heading for open water!!!!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:31 am

Daisy,

Is there a situation in your life you would like to jump away from? Like maybe something that you feel you have no control over? The reason I ask this is because you were not driving the car. Do you feel like you are just about to abandon ship so to speak in this situation? Like you have done all you can and even indicate to the person or persons you are about to abandon ship or jump away from the situation but they are asking you to wait...hang in there with them? Just some ideas to ponder, not an interpretation per say.

Love in Jesus,

Hope this helps,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:23 am

good questions & thoughts Connie i was thinking the same thing..
also ICE in this dream might mean sensitive maybe.. just came to my mind..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:28 am

Ok, so I posted on my night vision posting that this could very well be about my family situation (which I am def jumping ship from mediating in family drama). In addition to this family stuff though, and interesting thing happened yesterday. My husband's car started overheating while driving to work, and dropping his mom off at home. His heater completely stopped working during this time as well. His radiator stopped working. The repair shop that was close to the breakdown quoted us at almost $800! what They said they could put a used one in for $400 plus labor costs totaling $650, BUT it wouldn't be guaranteed, there was no way to know what condition a used one would be. This to me was a no brainer...150 savings for no warranty on the repair...I dont think so! This was a risk I was not willing to take! Worse case we pay full price, but at least have a guarantee! Made a quick phone call to our repair place to see their price. We had the car towed for free, our guy could fix it for $375 out the door for a BRAND NEW radiator, with a 1 year warranty! I'm SO glad we didn't use the other place out of convenience!!! Do you guys think this car repair fits into the context of the dream (since the radiator is responsible for the heating and cooling of the car engine~explaining the ice), or do you think the dream was more about my family drama...or both??? Just wondering your thoughts on this???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:37 am

Daisy,

I really felt it was more about relationships in your life. I do not know for sure but that was a strong feeling when I gave you my thoughts at the time.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:38 am

It did seem more relational didn't it....Thanks Connie! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top