night vision~connection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

night vision~connection

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:11 am

I seen a disconnected wire...then it gained connection causing sparks as the frayed pieces came together. Then I saw a full connection.

Directly before this I was praying for my brother who has been having issues with both sides of our family (I have also been having the same issues, but these things dont bother me as much as he).

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: night vision~connection

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:25 am

Daisy,

These are just my thoughts as I read the dream. Could it be the Lord is showing you that although there may be some sparks at the attempt to come together there will ultimately be a complete connection in the relationships that have been frayed?

I pray that is of help to you for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 am

HI Daisy,,since it was a vision,what were ur thoughts right after u had the vision?
BTW.. ahh i love visions!!! i havent had one in years! pray that the Lord give me visions again pls :)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:34 am

ah u said u were praying about that situation..seems like a connection will come together.. sparks maybe some friction as the connection happens?
just thought..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:02 am

Yes thank you both SO MUCH for your comments....they were right on with this vision and my car dream! This I believe goes along with my car dream you both commented on! I have been trying to be the mediator in this situation with my family and my brother...every time I try and help the situation it seems to make things worse. I am jumping ship as far as not getting into this anymore. I will support my brother, and back him up as he has for me in many cases before...but as far as being a mediator...Im done with it. My heart intent was to be a peacemaker, but some things need to get worked out on their own. I will sow peace by keeping my heart bitter-free, and by my prayers and encouragement to my brother...thats it. When I have tried sowing peace with my conversations with my mom and sister, they twist the things I say about my brother and take it the wrong way. Its a lost cause as far as me getting through to them is concerned. I'm thinking God is going to be faithful to break through their stubborness and do the rest.... :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:20 am

Glad to have helped Daisy! I will be praying for this situation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:34 am

Thank you so much Connie!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top