I dreamed of Murder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dreamed of Murder

Post by vince merc on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:13 am

11-26-11 Murder
I dreamed that apparently I had murdered one or two people, apparently a long time ago, and that I was afraid that somehow someone might now find where I buried the bodies. I think I knew who the people I killed were, and it must have been some time ago as I was imagining that if found, they would be skeletons. I remember being so worried that this would be found out.
This is not the first dream of this nature. Several months ago I dreamed that I had apparently murdered someone who I think had come against my family. In that dream I felt that I buried them and hid them in the back yard of a former home we have not lived in for a couple of years ago. I was afraid that new owners would find the bodies and that I would get caught. This dream was so real to me that I asked my wife if she knew of anything I might have done.
Both these dreams are troubling to me.

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamed of Murder

Post by rosebush on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Hello Vince: Have you considered biblical terms of murder, which is hate?

Leviticus 19:17 "'Do not hate your brother in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in his guilt.

Dream could be an indicator of needing to find a better way to handle darker emotions stemming from difficult relationships.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Hi Vince~I dont have an actual interpretation for you, but only a few thoughts/questions. Is there something from your past life, that you have put to 'death' spiritually that you are not super proud of? If so, it seems to me that the dream could be an over exaggeration of these feelings. Please don't feel like you need to post what things in the past you may have struggled with. This could just be an encouragement from the Lord for you to know that those things have not been buried, but instead forever washed clean from the blood of Christ!

Just some thoughts, please pray on this and toss it if its not a fit....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:24 pm

As I was posting, rosebush posted right before me. I really like her thoughts too...please pray on these thoughts and see what is fitting for your situation....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top