gay men kidnapping me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gay men kidnapping me

Post by Deborah on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Last night I had a dream two homosexual men kidnapped me. Their plan was to impregnate me so I could give them a child. I was very scared of them. I kept thinking about how hard it would be to give birth to a baby only to give him/her up to ungodly men to raise as their own.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gay men kidnapping me

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:49 pm

hmmmmmmmm thinkin,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:53 pm

kood it be that ther r ppl in ur life that in sum way hav u captive and hav plans 4 ur life that r ther own desires,,for u to produce 4 them, something that is precious 4 u,, ,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:00 am

Thanks for stopping by, D! scratching chin Hmm, could be--but it's more like other's people's needs take up a lot of my time. (Like my husband's accident requiring me to play nurse and chauffeur). There's nothing sinister in the other people's motives for needing my help irl like in my dream.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:46 pm

,,i was thinkin ur hopes an drms r put on ice cos of all tha demands put upon u, ................... D,,, makes his demands knowen lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 am

I am continuing to pray about your situation Deborah! The enemy is NOT going to have his way with you in Jesus name!!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Do you think the two gay men are representing a life style that is undesirable to you, do to your husband's condition. Playing the two roles of a nurse and chauffeur are undesirable, and could really make a person feel trapped against their will. These two roles are testing you, trying you, and tempting you to bring forth undesirable fruit in your life. So having to do these chores must be trying, even though you love your husband greatly. I will up the prayer level for you and your husband so you can experience the complete blessing of God's full love as said in Psalm 103.

Do you think the two gay men are representing a life style that is undesirable to you, do to your husband's condition. Playing the two roles of a nurse and chauffeur are undesirable, and could really make a person feel trapped against their will. These two roles are testing you, trying you, and tempting you to bring forth undesirable fruit in your life. So having to do these chores must be trying, even though you love your husband greatly. I will up the prayer level for you and your husband so you can experience the complete blessing of God's full love as said in Psalm 103.

Maybe another way to say it that your perspective of being a chauffeur and a nurse is like the two gay men capturing you and bringing forth unwanted results that are ungodly. Where you should be looking at those two tasks, as acts of love and they and the will bring forth fruit that are unto God and what God can use.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Daisy, thanks for your prayers!!! GF, I'm sure you meant well, but how do you know I'm not doing what I'm doing as acts of love and as unto the Lord?
Commenting that other people's needs take up a lot of my time are statements of fact. I spend two hours every morning giving my husband iv medication, his dressing takes me about 15 minutes to apply. This does not include all the paperwork, trips to the pharmacy and hours upon hours of driving him to doctors every week. Most of the time I count it as a privilege to do what I do, but sometimes I get very very weary.
Please, I do not need a lecture but instead support from my brothers and sisters so I can make it through this marathon called life.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:11 pm

I apologize for the misunderstanding I was not lecturing. You getting very very weary is what I am talking about. I would think If I were in your shoes it would be very trying. So I commend you for the strength you must have to muster up every day. I can only imagine how seeing a loved one hurting like that, hurts you. I am thankful literally almost every day for the health of my immediate loved ones. As I said I will be praying for you and your husband.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:10 am

Hi Deb.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband's accident. I pray that he will experience a full recovery. I will also pray that God will bless you for your continued faithfulness and dedication to him during this trying time for you and your family. Be encouraged my dear.

Take care,

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:13 am

Thank you, JoJo!!!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down