Husband's Nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband's Nightmare

Post by chaimom on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:17 am

I'm going to copy/paste the email he sent to me this morning after leaving for work. But I want to say that he was shaking and breathing very hard in his sleep last night. He woke me up, and I immediately tried to wake him up; stroking his head, giving him a little shake on the arm. When he did finally wake up, he shot out of bed and ran to the living room. I didn't follow him and a few moments later, he returned to bed saying in a half-state of of sleep; "We're all going to die...we were under attack. They wouldn't stop attacking us."

Anyway, if someone here can help interpret this dream for us, that would be really appreciated. (And for the record, for my husband to use the word "demon" or "witch" is HUGE because he's not yet a Believer, therefore does not believe such things even exist.) Also, my husband suffers from chronic pain associated w/ herniated discs and pinched nerves in his neck/arm.

It all started with extreme pain.

There was this little guy sticking in and twisting a screw driver in to my arm pit. And he would not stop. There was an attempt to make him stop but it did not work.

Then there was something out side. We all went to look outside the front window. We saw a giant balloon type creature bouncing around on the front lawn.. it was a demon. A giant purple/red rhino/dog looking this. Cassie went to look at the thing we thought she would freak out at the thing, but did not bark at it. Instead she became possessed by it. She turned on me. When I had her collar in my hand attempting to calm her down she started biting me on the arm hard. But when I looked down at her. It was not Cassie. I think it was a very angry Zero. Or at least it was the same color as Zero.

At some point I just figured if Cassie was let out she would pop the thing. At this point someone had opened the door. All ready being completely terrified by what was going on the door opened and a small balloon thing like a purple baby/evil dog thing burst through the door ready to attack and kill our family. While this thing was coming through the door I could see an evil old women standing to the side outside of the front door. She was very scary looking like an old evil witch making this all happen.

Then I woke up.. it was very scary. I had to get up and look outside.

chaimom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband's Nightmare

Post by butterfly on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:19 am

This dream is a very serious dream. Perhaps your family is under attack from a real witch. My advice therefore is to make your pastor and Christian intercessors pray for you and your husband and family. Also please pray asking God to protect you and your family. Ask God to send his angels to protect you and your family. Please pray for your husband and your family praying

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chaimom on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:25 am

Dear Butterfly,

Thank you for your reply. I have done just that (asking others to pray).

I don't know any witches, but I used to be one before I became a Christian. (I was a very foolish teenager at the time, and am now in my 30's.) Since I do have some experience with this, I'm now seeking the Lord to reveal to me any open doors that have been left open (or re-opened?), unbeknownst to us.

Thank you again for your reply. I really appreciate it.

chaimom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:32 am

I do believe this dream is serious as butterfly has expressed. I would like to add a question for thought.... I am wondering if the Lord is allowing your husband to see that their is a dark side and in that show him the light... Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chaimom on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:42 am

Thank you, Lori Lane. I agree w/ you and your question for thought.

My husband does not believe that there is a "dark side", much less a God. Well, that's not completely true. He comes to church w/ us, etc. but has said he won't believe in God until He takes his pain away first.

There are no Believers in his entire family. He was raised to believe that God doesn't exist.

Our only son wants to be a preacher when he grows up. (He's 10 yrs old.)

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Sorry.

I'm glad the Lord allowed this dream to take place, and I hope and pray (and will continue to pray) that we learn the significance of it, and do what we need to do in order to get rid of anything ugly that has invaded our home.

Thank you again.

chaimom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:00 am

Chaimom, You are welcome.. I find it intresting that he won't believe in God until the Lord takes aways his pain and his dream started with extreme pain..Wow. God is working......
This is no accident. Most people who don't believe in God don't believe their is a dark side, they have too or it won't make sense. Your husband is getting enough of God's word by going to church with you and I am sure that their is a battle going on in him too. I hope your husband sees that it is the dark side that is causing all of his physcial pain just by the way his dream started.

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top