chimneycleaning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chimneycleaning

Post by Andrew Brown on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:10 pm

I had a dream that was many years in the futrue involving frinds of mine and myself that have been involved in an orphanage ministry. My friends who are currently in there 20's were grandparents with grey hair and beards, I remember teasing some of them as they where expecting grandchildren. We were at a gathering of somesort when the new director of the orphanage arrived I know him and he looked a lot older and wiser and he was wearing sunglasses, something he never wears. We started talkingand I asked him how he was. He said he had a problem with his chimney, it was clogged. I suggested he us tsl, a deep cleaning agent, which didnt make any sense, because you dont use tsl to unclog a chimney, and then I woke up

Andrew Brown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chimneycleaning

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:44 pm

hi andrew! what is tsl and how is it normally used?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Andy:

I had a friend who was a very powerful spiritual man. Actually he walked in the glory presence, which is a rare thing. Someone he knew would have visions of ships with smokestacks. The smokestacks signified their spiritual power. He told my friend he saw his ship with 4 smoke stacks and that he had never had a vision with as many as 4 smoke stacks before.

I'm believing the chimney to have similar meaning, along the lines of spiritual power or prayer power. Both the clogged chimney needing cleaning and the sunglasses make me believe there has been a power shutdown/blindness. The greatest blinder I know is pride. We need to be careful to use God's kingdom principles to combat a clot or issue, but the tendency can be to get into the flesh to get things done.

The rest of the dream hints at something in the future, related to orphans, wisdom and great inheritance.

God's best blessings,
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum