Misspelled my Mom's name!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Misspelled my Mom's name!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:19 am

Okay, another interpretation needed.

I was at a hospital filling out the in-case-of-emergency form. My Mom was my primary contact person and the alternate person was named Rigina (Regina?). In the dream I felt the alternate person was my Mom's friend Debra IRL - I'm not sure why she had a different name in the dream? I misspelled my Mom’s last name and I thought to myself “how could I misspell her last name and I’ve known it all of my life?” (my Mom went back to her maiden name IRL).

Thoughts?

I should note the dream I had after this that night had to do with my car being repaired in the shop. The repairs took longer than I expected because there was a problem with my credit card being processed. The customer service rep told me it would take three days for the card situation to be cleared up. I was upset, but once my car was fixed I was very pleased with the new condition of it. This dream has already manifested (it has to do with my plans to move being delayed and a big part of it is financial in nature), but I'm trying to figure out if there is a connection between the two dreams since they happened in the same night?

Blessings to you all! And thanks for taking the time to read this.

Last edited by tbsmilesbig on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Misspelled my Mom's name!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Update:

God has clearly shown me that the first dream had to do with me being afraid to make mistakes. It's okay and things happen, even those things that should be second nature or common knowledge to us. This is represented by me not knowing the spelling of my own Mother's name.

Hopefully this will help someone else out!

Blessings! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:44 am

Thanks tbsmilesbig! That is great info and I appreciate you sharing it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum