Tsunami in a large city

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tsunami in a large city

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:09 pm

I dreamed I was hovering over the Ocean and the Lord was revealing to me something important. He was in a battle with the devil and the devil kept tossing these waves at him repeatedly. I never got the sense that the Lord fought back..it was like he was just waiting it out. Finally I felt like he'd had enough and was gearing up to throw this monster wave at him to just completely wipe him out. I was cheering him on, even though I thought this may result in damage to the people on shore. I see this wave come up against the enemy and I think I even saw a mouth at the top of the wave to consume the enemy. Next thing I know I'm on shore and I realized I had been given revelation ahead of time. I see that the media has alerted the people on the beach but no one was taking them seriously. I began to see the importance of the revelation I'd been given and I told everyone on the beach to listen to me and get away from the water and flee the city because a monster Tsunami was coming. The older kids and adults didn't heed my warning, but the children came with me. I remember their being a cove I was standing at and I saw the water completely leave it. Then I knew it was too late to leave the city. I told the kids to run with me! I remember thinking I had a little of an advantage because I had been forwarned, but I assumed I'd have more time to get out. Everyone in the city is running and fleeing for their lives and I see people climbing and scrambling to get to higher ground. I was running with a girl I knew from High School named Danielle. I saw her and a woman from a foreign country (She was tall and black) climb up a very, very tall ladder that was attached to a sky scraper. This was a city that was very densely populated. Danielle was already climbing up her ladder and I saw another. I was thinking this might be my only chance to get to high ground before the killer wave hit...so I began my climb up. I remember waiting there for hours and hours while the foundation of the building crumbled under me..I just had to hang in there and trust the Lord to deliver me. I saw Danielle fall from her place (She had been extrememly high up at one point) I remember I settled around the middle of the tall building. I don't know why I didn't climb all the way up to the top. I just wanted to be high enough to be out of harms way. I remember the media covering all of this and a hellicopter flew by us at one point. I remember finally being rescued and Jeff was praising God when he saw me on the news. I remember people on the news dressing up like me because somehow I had set a trend. I also remember Jeff giving me special treatment because all I had endured. I was just grateful the Lord had brought me out of there.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tsunami in a large city

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:53 pm

What's going on in your life Daph?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:50 pm

lol not much at the moment but today I saw the foreign lady in my dream so I'm thinking its totally prophetic. In my dream I recognized exactly what was going on and had revelation so I'm hoping I'll know soon what its about.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:22 pm

so I really feel like this is happening right now. Cholette, in case you read this, remember that dream I announced to the world on facebook? with everything going on, and what the Lord's been showing me, I really feel like that wave is about to hit.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:32 pm

This is EXACTLY it Laura!  I believe this ties into the warning...WOW!!!  You should post this there if you haven't already.  WOW!  This particular dream feels real!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Ok, I will :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top