Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Please pray for my brother in Law! I dreamed of Cancer returning!!

I specifically dreamed that my brother in law's cancer returned! He literally had a bout with lymphoma a couple years ago! I asked my sister today how he is doing and feeling. She said that his vitamin D was low, and they need to find some good vitamins for him to keep the cancer from coming back! Please join in prayers with me brothers and sisters in case this is a dream for intercession!! He is VERY young...not even 30 yet, and has two little girls ages 4 and 2! I speak health over him in Jesus' name!

Daisy, I agree with you in faith for your brother-in-law to be sickness-FREE!
Stand on Nahum 1:9:
What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time. (KJV)

Cast out fears and speak blessings over him! Blessings spoken have such a great and amazing power to drive out all evil opressions and bring in freedom, wholness, healing not just physical, but deep healing of the heart. I began doing this and some pretty amazing things are happening! Glory to God!

Father, in Jesus' Name, I curse this spirit of lymphoma and every prion in this young man's body. I curse the spirit of death, in the Name of Jesus Christ! I bless his body to have brand new healthy, healed, restored lymphatic system! I speak complete and total restoration of every single cell in his body to complete healthy function, in Jesus' Name! Thank You, Lord for setting him free according to Your Word in John 8:36 - if the Son set him free, he is FREE INDEED!. I speak Isaiah 54:17 over this man - no weapon formed against him shall prosper, be it physical or spiritual weapon. I speak freedom, healing, restoration, strength, health, I speak that his youth is renewed like the eagle's (Psalm 103:5), in Jesus' Name! Amen and Amen!

Standing in agreement with you. He will live and not die. He is healed in the name of Jesus! No weapon formed against him shall prosper! We are healed by his stripes!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thanks everyone for the prayers...I knew I could count on my brothers and sisters here!!! :hooray: